ATRL's The X Factor | WINNER & Stats Breakdown (pg.36)

mxtthewdelrey

8 hours ago, theycallmemaraj said:

I'm in bottom 3 for sure :jonny: I really liked Tymps and MasterXPosed

7 hours ago, Stan said:

Slay Tymps and VoO! 

Thanks babes

6 hours ago, jpow said:

This lack of really sexual songs.:rip: 

"Closer (I want it, I want it)

Into me (I want it, I want it)"

The song might seem classy but I'm a ho

• Replies 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mxtthewdelrey

• MasterXPosed

• ATRL Username

• Jackson

5 hours ago, Verge of Obscene said:

Of course! You have a serious talent. If you have any other originals, please PM them to me.

You know I have a full soundcloud full of originals right? :-* 

This week i can tell will be hard to choose, i loved everyone's submission. 

• ATRL Moderator
16 minutes ago, Tymps. said:

I liked all the entries (mostly) but Cary Messiah SLAYED ME!

Thanks, but that entry would be Bottom 3 if it weren't for my special guest :weeps:

:heart2: mxtthew's Critiques :heart2: 

Dillon Dallas

girl that guitar what were you thinking? It was a solid entry and would have been fine for any other week but there was nothing really sexy about it. If you did it with the original backing track then it would have fit the theme a lot better. With your falsetto tones, something like Pillowtalk would have worked well

Cary Messiah

VERY sensual! Goodbye AT ALL THE TWISTS AND TURNS :deadbanana: simply perfection. :heart2: 

Jack Reid

so beautiful. It doesn’t scream horny but no one gon care about that - great job this week

Janey

Just realized I haven't uploaded any cover for a long time! Here's #CrazyInLove. Tell me what you think! :)

this shade at the speed of the competition nnnnn. I really appreciate and am so proud of you for doing something different this week. It was really enjoyable, I’m a fan

Jack. E

this song didn’t suit your voice at all if i’m honest. I think that because you have quite a masculine tone to your voice that it would have been convincing if you did a male song for this week.

Henry

I feel bad about saying this but honestly I just didn’t enjoy this entry at all. You’re usually pretty efficient at finding a balance of your vocal tones in your covers that works well, but I think that the balance was really off this week and that made this entry not sit well for me.

Tymps

this was hands down the sexiest entry so far this week. You know exactly what you’re doing. Incredible job! 

Johnny Bravado

Oh bitch, the way you just quickly snatched Tymps’ crown like that :jonny: you nailed it! serving SEX with those vocals, i am slayed :smitten: 

• ATRL Moderator
7 minutes ago, theycallmemaraj said:

oh no :rip: thanks for the critique mxtt, I'm definitely out this round though :jonny:

Have faith baby. There's still 3 other judges!

OT: Thank you Mxtt!

Just now, Verge of Obscene said:

Have faith baby. There's still 3 other judges!

OT: Thank you Mxtt!

I wasn't happy with it when I sent it but I didn't have a back up lol. Was it mine that you didn't enjoy?

26 minutes ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

this was hands down the sexiest entry so far this week. You know exactly what you’re doing. Incredible job! 

Yaaaaaasssss–

26 minutes ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

Oh bitch, the way you just quickly snatched Tymps’ crown like that :jonny: you nailed it! serving SEX with those vocals, i am slayed :smitten: 

oh oops

But thank you <3 I'm really flattered

What are your favorite entries of the game so far? Mine are One Song Glory by Johnny Bravado, White Christmas by Jack Reid and The Harold Song by Cary Messiah :heart2:

• ATRL Moderator
7 minutes ago, theycallmemaraj said:

I wasn't happy with it when I sent it but I didn't have a back up lol. Was it mine that you didn't enjoy?

Nope! You were actually one of my favorites of the week!!

Just now, Verge of Obscene said:

Nope! You were actually one of my favorites of the week!!

oh wow really? :hug: thank you! :heart2: 

• ATRL Moderator

My favorite this season is actually Jackson's Clean. Something about it was so beautiful :jonny2:

• ATRL Moderator

With your falsetto tones, something like Pillowtalk would have worked well

:eek: I kinda wanna hear this now!

---

My favorite entry this season was SHIVER :heart2: I still listen to it when I'm feeling melancholy.

1 hour ago, Tymps. said:

What are your favorite entries of the game so far? Mine are One Song Glory by Johnny Bravado, White Christmas by Jack Reid and The Harold Song by Cary Messiah :heart2:

1 hour ago, Verge of Obscene said:

My favorite this season is actually Jackson's Clean. Something about it was so beautiful :jonny2:

Thank you sistren :heart2: 

My fave entry this season without a doubt is Tymps's Dirty Love. The verses still haunt me to this day.

Also thanks mxtt :date: 

Thank you for the review, i took a risk with Slumber Party as it was something out of my comfort zone. i feel i'm in the bottom 3 this round tho, but i'm hoping not.

19 hours ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

:heart2: mxtthew's Critiques :heart2: 

Dillon Dallas

girl that guitar what were you thinking? It was a solid entry and would have been fine for any other week but there was nothing really sexy about it. If you did it with the original backing track then it would have fit the theme a lot better. With your falsetto tones, something like Pillowtalk would have worked well

Tbh I'm catholic and I resent anything to do with sex :sorry: 

I tried my hardest tho :cm:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.