ATRL's The X Factor | WINNER & Stats Breakdown (pg.36)

mxtthewdelrey

My microphone won't arrive by Weds, but I can go through my old recording method (sing into the phone to my friend who has a mic, who records it, then puts it on a cassette, sends it to my other friend who turns the cassette audio digital somehow) for one more week :grump:

• Replies 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mxtthewdelrey

• MasterXPosed

• ATRL Username

• Jackson

Was stressing about my entry and then I remembered I wrote an amazing sex song about a year ago, gonna sing it

18 hours ago, Courtney Love said:

I picked this song x

2czblag.jpg

In the unlikely scenario that this happened, you've just won and my girls can go home

2czblag.jpg

4 hours ago, Diarrhoea said:

In the unlikely scenario that this happened, you've just won and my girls can go home

2czblag.jpg

brb changing my entry now

2czblag.jpg

Give it up
You can't win
Cause I know where you've been
Such a shame
You don't put up a fight
That's a game that we play
At the end of the night
It's the same old story
But you never get it right
Give it up
Ohhhh

An anthem 

2czblag.jpg

• ATRL Moderator

My song's recorded! Now, I'm just trying to make sure it doesn't suck 100% :priceless:

My song is full of surprises! Pay very close attention when you listen, judges ;)

Sent! I took a risk again and did a song out of my comfort zone. Hope it doesn't get me eliminated, or in the bottom 3 :flower:

So, I was going to be private and just tell individuals like Mxtt and Di, but I'll just tell everyone that I'm quitting the competition :cries:. I really don't want to because this is a fun competition and I love trying to figure out songs to sing and making my voice better, but I don't really have a choice because of my school work and commitments outside of it like clubs and jobs. I'm really sorry, mainly to those who supported me (through the HELLA thick and thin). I'm kinda sorta going to take a sabbatical from ATRL, which is why I've been posting infrequently, and focus more because real life is starting to set in and it's really scary.

Thanks to Diarrhoea for being a cool mentor and helping me out with song choices while being incredibly supportive, even when I did have my sucky moments. Another special thank you to Mxtthew for being a gracious host and hosting one of the most fun, unique games I've ever played on ATRL (even if you did love Dhipita a BIT too much :dies:). Thanks to the two other judges, Pears and Jaxswim, for giving me constructive feedback and supporting me (thanks Pears :fish1:). Finally, good luck to the remaining contestants! I'm rooting for all of you (but mainly Verge because I'm going to stick to Team Di) to succeed!

Edited by rl231

Sent hunties 

tumblr_nddxeaAlzy1tfn6k7o1_400.gif

I kinda ****ed up the last minute, try to close your ears when listening  x

14 minutes ago, rl231 said:

So, I was going to be private and just tell individuals like Mxtt and Di, but I'll just tell everyone that I'm quitting the competition :cries:. I really don't want to because this is a fun competition and I love trying to figure out songs to sing and making my voice better, but I don't really have a choice because of my school work and commitments outside of it like clubs and jobs. I'm really sorry, mainly to those who supported me (through the HELLA thick and thin). I'm kinda sorta going to take a sabbatical from ATRL, which is why I've been posting infrequently, and focus more because real life is starting to set in and it's really scary.

Thanks to Diarrhoea for being a cool mentor and helping me out with song choices while being incredibly supportive, even when I did have my sucky moments. Another special thank you to Mxtthew for being a gracious host and hosting one of the most fun, unique games I've ever played on ATRL (even if you did love Dhipita a BIT too much :dies:). Thanks to the two other judges, Pears and Jaxswim, for giving me constructive feedback and supporting me (thanks Pears :fish1:). Finally, good luck to the remaining contestants! I'm rooting for all of you (but mainly Verge because I'm going to stick to Team Di) to succeed!

Aw no :weeps: 

I'll miss listening to your entry :weeps:

Does this mean it's a non-elimination week since RL sis quit tho? 

Edited by Courtney Love

1 hour ago, Courtney Love said:

Sent hunties 

I kinda ****ed up the last minute, try to close your ears when listening  x

I recorded 5 songs cant remember what the one I submitted sounded like :/

1 hour ago, Courtney Love said:

Aw no :weeps: 

I'll miss listening to your entry :weeps:

Does this mean it's a non-elimination week since RL sis quit tho? 

omg  yes please + sad to see you go @rl231:hug:

@rl231 Really sad you had to drop out... I wish you the best :(

And we are top 8 now, so idk if someone else is gonna be eliminated this round.

1 minute ago, theycallmemaraj said:

I recorded 5 songs cant remember what the one I submitted sounded like :/

omg  yes please + sad to see you go @rl231:hug:

I recorded 2 different songs and just picked at random :skull:

1 minute ago, Courtney Love said:

I recorded 2 different songs and just picked at random :skull:

I had too many options, I just remembered that there's a song I didn't record and it probably would've been my best chance :jonny:

The song I sent is boring af... If this continues into tomorrow I might resend :rip:

Just now, theycallmemaraj said:

I had too many options, I just remembered that there's a song I didn't record and it probably would've been my best chance :jonny:

The song I sent is boring af... If this continues into tomorrow I might resend :rip:

I was trying to think of sex songs that weren't really try hard and cringe :jonny:  

I recorded Dirrty and scrapped it because Mxtt doesn't like Ed Sheeran and I was doing his version. Then I recorded Talk Dirty and I cringed lmfao

The one I settled on I like it's just the last minute it gets very messy :skull: 

8 minutes ago, Courtney Love said:

I was trying to think of sex songs that weren't really try hard and cringe :jonny:  

I recorded Dirrty and scrapped it because Mxtt doesn't like Ed Sheeran and I was doing his version. Then I recorded Talk Dirty and I cringed lmfao

The one I settled on I like it's just the last minute it gets very messy :skull: 

Laughing to myself because I recorded a Girls Aloud song :rip: along with Ariana, Beyoncé, Rihanna, Tinashe etc

Yeah mine is messy sounds like I'm shouting but oh well, I tried. And at least we've submitted on time :eli:

Edited by theycallmemaraj

3 minutes ago, theycallmemaraj said:

Laughing to myself because I recorded a Girls Aloud song :rip: along with Ariana, Beyoncé, Rihanna, Tinashe etc

The song I submitted was an Ariana song hihi

20 hours ago, rl231 said:

omg I just saw this

I appreciate the effort you consistently put in, and you went from me nearly eliminating you in the first round to being a genuinely great competitor. You're a lovely member, good luck with school!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.