TTH stats

Starkboy

19 hours ago, eduxedu said:

payolemi flopato

sns was 7 days at max on TTH #1 (it's mistake on that list), and don't forget that Bad Liar alone had #1 and #2 for whole week, act your age sis.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starkboy

• eduxedu

• thatsmydemi

• levi_valvi

20 hours ago, eduxedu said:

payolemi flopato

Aren’t you cute 

18 hours ago, Popboi. said:

So edgy and funny wow 

18 hours ago, xBoySelenatorx said:

Girl get out :ace:

1 hour ago, hypnodemiluv said:

sns was 7 days at max on TTH #1 (it's mistake on that list), and don't forget that Bad Liar alone had #1 and #2 for whole week, act your age sis.

58 minutes ago, Revenge said:

Aren’t you cute 

looks like the truth hurts now

10 hours ago, eduxedu said:

looks like the truth hurts now

nah, but still love you :-* continue you work you doing amazing sweetie :-* 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I wonder when @Starkboy will update this

I wanna see how some ppl gonna use the payola thing now.

Edited by Olhiver

• 2 months later...

...and after some months, I managed to update this. please keep in mind some mistakes are meant to be found, I will try my best to fix them in the next days.

Added the list of songs ordered by number of days in the playlist.

• ATRL Moderator
55 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

...and after some months, I managed to update this. please keep in mind some mistakes are meant to be found, I will try my best to fix them in the next days.

Added the list of songs ordered by number of days in the playlist.

did you save the playlist somewhere or something? like how did you know how long GLY was #1

No Tears has barely any time in the Top 5 & Top 10 in comparison to other songs. Even Bed spent longer in the Top 5

2 hours ago, Yndda said:

did you save the playlist somewhere or something? like how did you know how long GLY was #1

Nope, spotontrack has a whole archieve of it!

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Starkboy said:

Nope, spotontrack has a whole archieve of it!

link a sis

On 1/10/2018 at 8:18 PM, Ivan_brit said:

Wolves :rip:  & Selenators keep using the NO promo card as an excuse! Im sorry but this playlist is more effective than a lot promo spots

What metric did you use to assess the playlist's effectiveness? Because Wolves is the lowest peaking song of the any of the songs highlighted in the OP's most days section. Therefore, it stands to say actual promo is important. 

5 hours ago, dangerousbutera said:

No Tears has barely any time in the Top 5 & Top 10 in comparison to other songs. Even Bed spent longer in the Top 5

And yet people are always shouting “payola!!1!1” at it :rip:

• 1 month later...

I've finally managed to update this. 

This just proves that Playlist Payola isn't an accurate excuse for why songs smash. Not when Pop Songs get the most exposure on their biggest playlist and yet Rap Songs are still the biggest on the platform

8 hours ago, Chainsmoker said:

This just proves that Playlist Payola isn't an accurate excuse for why songs smash. Not when Pop Songs get the most exposure on their biggest playlist and yet Rap Songs are still the biggest on the platform

rap caviar is the second biggest playlist on spotify and has over 10m followers, there’s quite a bit of songs (like God’s Plan for example) which heavily benefit from both playlists

4 hours ago, channel orange said:

rap caviar is the second biggest playlist on spotify and has over 10m followers, there’s quite a bit of songs (like God’s Plan for example) which heavily benefit from both playlists

yup, RapCaviar is powerful, and it affects rap songs more than how much TTH does.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.