Jump to content

Last ATRL Member Standing 15 | Winner: K$Ellie

1,120 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

thecptz
16 minutes ago, shelven said:

Also thanks for hosting @thecptz, you're a v good baby host :heart2: Start the new season as soon as possible so I can snatch my rightful win :duca: 

aw thanks shelvskinnee :heart2: what do you think about april?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lucky#17

oh **** that's so close! grats K$ + Navy for making it to the end. can't wait for the next1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Satan

Yes :party: 

Omg congrats k$Ellie :hughard: 

 

congrats navy on 2nd :clap3: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
shelven
1 hour ago, thecptz said:

aw thanks shelvskinnee :heart2: what do you think about april?

April would be good! If you still plan on doing 4 a year, then January/April/July/October would make sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
K$Ellie

Omg thanks everyone for voting for me :date2: The whole top 5 was really deserving, I definitely didn't expect to be making it this far :heart2: Thanks for hosting @thecptz :alexz3:

 

Spoiler

33-21-6-11-23-11-17-3-13-4-1 :date:

 

5 hours ago, shelven said:

Wow, so close :jonny:

 

Congrats @K$Ellie!!! You're so sweet and a great contributor to the Games section overall, so this is a very well-deserved win for you :heart2: 

 

@Navyofbadgals Slay that runner-up position, skinnee! :clap3: FF6 its undeniable impact :alexz: 

Thanks you so much sis, you slay :heart2:

 

6 hours ago, PinkBox said:

Congrats K$melly! :clap3:

Bagels too!

 

K$ serving Roxxxy AS2 run for a bit nn

Nnn I was kinda flopping, thought I would be out by the top 5 :keir:

 

6 hours ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Rip me but congrats to ms Ellie :heart2::heart2: 

thank you baby z for hosting

Congrats on making it so far sis :heart2:

 

6 hours ago, Fruity said:

Not 310 vs 305 :jonny4: Every vote crucial

 

Congrats Smellie xo

5 hours ago, Element said:

Congrats K$Ellie!!!

4 hours ago, Lucky#17 said:

oh **** that's so close! grats K$ + Navy for making it to the end. can't wait for the next1

4 hours ago, Satan said:

Yes :party: 

Omg congrats k$Ellie :hughard: 

 

congrats navy on 2nd :clap3: 

2 hours ago, Spider. said:

Congrats Ellie. And thanks for hosting cptz!

1 hour ago, Icarus said:

The right winner :clap3: congrats Ellie

38 minutes ago, Alena said:

Congrats @K$Ellie <3 and congrats @Navyofbadgals too, u both did amazing <3

Thanks y'all :date2:

 

5 hours ago, thecptz said:

aw thanks shelvskinnee :heart2: what do you think about april?

April sounds cute :gaycat3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thecptz
Just now, K$Ellie said:

Omg thanks everyone for voting for me :date2: The whole top 5 was really deserving, I definitely didn't expect to be making it this far :heart2: Thanks for hosting @thecptz :alexz3:

 

  Hide contents

33-21-6-11-23-11-17-3-13-4-1 :date:

 

Thanks you so much sis, you slay :heart2:

 

Nnn I was kinda flopping, thought I would be out by the top 5 :keir:

 

Congrats on making it so far sis :heart2:

 

Thanks y'all :date2:

 

April sounds cute :gaycat3:

oh wow :eek: 13 seasons and finally you've won :jonny5::clap3:

will you be competing again next season? :eli:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
K$Ellie
11 minutes ago, thecptz said:

oh wow :eek: 13 seasons and finally you've won :jonny5::clap3:

will you be competing again next season? :eli:

Sure why not, I can win twice in a row like you did :eli:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thecptz
2 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

Sure why not, I can win twice in a row like you did :eli:

a slayage :clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Loyalty

Congrats K$ :clap3:

 

OT: Thanks for hosting @thecptz, it’s been so fun :heart2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites