c3.jpg

H1.jpg

H2.jpg

H3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

27/100

Ariana, Dua, Bebe, Camila & Rita :heart2:

• 3 years later...

ATRL.Net, a revisit and a formal goodbye.

Hi Chart Guys!

How are you? It's been awhile...

Found a new home for my personal music charts through crownnote.com. I have been using it since 2018 and I am sure you will like it or in my surprise you are already using this music chart website. Unfortunately I wasn't able to extract or reproduce my personal countdowns from 2010-2016 due to I may have missed an update here in Atrl.net which leads my chart archives to be lost. My last post here I think was in the end of 2018 or early 2019 and I am very grateful for atrl.net for being my shelter as a chart addict for more than a decade(member since April 2009). Hopefully, I can find my lost charts/threads here so I can re-work it through crownnote.com.

I am writing this as my formal disclosure to this nostalgic site but I will not shut down this account, you can still message me here if you want but I will be more active on my new home (crownnote.com)

Let's follow each other!. Here's my link https://www.crownnote.com/users/powerhouse-philippines

PS. I remember secretly doing personal chart posts during our computer subject when I was studying decades ago, 'twas a very treasured moments. 

PSS. Thank you to all fellow chart geeks here whom I become friends with and have exchanges opinions through YTTs. Thank you ATRL.Net :heart2::heart:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.