Jump to content

28 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

AlexStexaul

yes i did. and it reminds me my life. 

 

i made with a straight guy and i couldnt keep it private between him and me

so things are so f---ed up right now 

he hates me and i hate my life too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lepetitmonstr
4 minutes ago, AlexStexaul said:

yes i did. and it reminds me my life. 

 

i made with a straight guy and i couldnt keep it private between him and me

so things are so f---ed up right now 

he hates me and i hate my life too. 

What?:deadbanana2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dwuw
4 minutes ago, AlexStexaul said:

yes i did. and it reminds me my life. 

 

i made with a straight guy and i couldnt keep it private between him and me

so things are so f---ed up right now 

he hates me and i hate my life too. 

aw im sorry

dont hate ur life everyone makes mistakes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AlexStexaul
4 minutes ago, dwuw said:

aw im sorry

dont hate ur life everyone makes mistakes

i hate it because he is not trust me anymore and i still like him :cries: 

after all the things that happened last week , he said we can only be friends or we wont talk anymore :cries: im acting like we are just friends now but its hurting me :cries:

he said im not like you :cries:

but i dont wanna be “only” friends :cries:

5 minutes ago, lepetitmonstr said:

What?:deadbanana2:

:cries:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dwuw
Just now, AlexStexaul said:

i hate it because he is not trust me anymore and i still like him :cries: 

after all the things that happened last week , he said we can only be friends or we wont talk anymore :cries: im acting like we are just friends now but its hurting me :cries:

but i dont wanna be “only” friends :cries:

:cries:

aw you will find someone better than him and someone that won't want to hide their relationship with u!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AlexStexaul
1 minute ago, dwuw said:

aw you will find someone better than him and someone that won't want to hide their relationship with u!

i hope :cries: thank you :cries: 

:heart2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Harry
43 minutes ago, AlexStexaul said:

yes i did. and it reminds me my life. 

 

i made with a straight guy and i couldnt keep it private between him and me

so things are so f---ed up right now 

he hates me and i hate my life too. 

nn why did u tell people about it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AlexStexaul
2 minutes ago, Harry said:

nn why did u tell people about it

His cousin wanted to talk with me about it. He said i know my cousin and know he made with some other guy too. So...  He is my friend and i tell him about What happened. 

Then some other people heard about it too

idk all happened so quickly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Harry
1 minute ago, AlexStexaul said:

His cousin wanted to talk with me about it. He said i know my cousin and know he made with some other guy too. So...  He is my friend and i tell him about What happened. 

Then some other people heard about it too

idk all happened so quickly. 

wait but how did his cousin know about it in the first place? 

this could happen to anyone but u def need to be more careful in the future

there are people who live just for the drama and cat fights

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lightstheyblindme
1 hour ago, AlexStexaul said:

yes i did. and it reminds me my life. 

 

i made with a straight guy and i couldnt keep it private between him and me

so things are so f---ed up right now 

he hates me and i hate my life too. 

:deadbanana: cringing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AlexStexaul
7 minutes ago, Harry said:

wait but how did his cousin know about it in the first place? 

this could happen to anyone but u def need to be more careful in the future

there are people who live just for the drama and cat fights

His cousin said i was acting like i was sleeping and i heard everything. 

And then me happened last week 

so...

 

my life all drama :dies:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dwuw
1 minute ago, Rev8 said:

Wait..is this a gay movie?
Looks hella cute tho

I want a story like that

yes, but it's not about a gay relationship

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rihabelye

moriarty being in this movie brings the cringe to a whole new level. literally unwatchable because of him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Monster Megamind
6 hours ago, Rihabelye said:

moriarty being in this movie brings the cringe to a whole new level. literally unwatchable because of him

But he's so good in it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rocky.
10 hours ago, AlexStexaul said:

yes i did. and it reminds me my life. 

 

i made with a straight guy and i couldnt keep it private between him and me

so things are so f---ed up right now 

he hates me and i hate my life too. 

Alone is the new Couple. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites