Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

72 posts in this topic

tenor.gif i'm just going to mind my own business. If you do too much digging, you might get a visit from the men in black:cupid:

Imagine not believing in aliens and UFOs in 2017 (almost 2018) :skull:

9 hours ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

I mean, there's no doubt in my mind that they exist. We literally no NOTHING about the universe, not even our own galaxy. I strongly believe that an alien race helped ancient civilizations progress and evolve and are probably the reason we have technology. I mean, how else would you explain all the similar Pyramids all over the world, Sumerians having 'alien figures and spacecrafts' on their hieroglyphics, Mayans knowing so much about astrology thousands of years ago e t.c? I also think they left us with some never-announced/used super technology. Read about the Arc of Gabriel and why the Nazis were so interested in Antarctica during/after World War II. There's some shady things going on there and I strongly believe it has to do with some ancient/alien technology or knowledge.

I also find it extremely weird that the Pentagon and Mainstream Media are disclosing alien/UFO information NOW. Something is going down in 2018 and y'all can bookmark me. They will either disclose information of some 'ancient' technology that they 'just found'(when they've probably known about it for years), or we'll get even more alien disclosure, maybe even 'contact'.

I'm here for ALL of this. It's about time governs start to talk about extraterrestrial forms of life, we're not in the Middle Age. I really hope we get to experience alien visits in the near future, it would be massive and it'd be a beginning of a new era for humans 

9 hours ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

I mean, there's no doubt in my mind that they exist. We literally no NOTHING about the universe, not even our own galaxy. I strongly believe that an alien race helped ancient civilizations progress and evolve and are probably the reason we have technology. I mean, how else would you explain all the similar Pyramids all over the world, Sumerians having 'alien figures and spacecrafts' on their hieroglyphics, Mayans knowing so much about astrology thousands of years ago e t.c? I also think they left us with some never-announced/used super technology. Read about the Arc of Gabriel and why the Nazis were so interested in Antarctica during/after World War II. There's some shady things going on there and I strongly believe it has to do with some ancient/alien technology or knowledge.

I also find it extremely weird that the Pentagon and Mainstream Media are disclosing alien/UFO information NOW. Something is going down in 2018 and y'all can bookmark me. They will either disclose information of some 'ancient' technology that they 'just found'(when they've probably known about it for years), or we'll get even more alien disclosure, maybe even 'contact'.

The exaggeration. :skull: 

We know more about the universe than our own oceans.

5 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

I found this

Thanks. Pretty cool read. Why is Antarctica so significant though?

7 minutes ago, AALIYAH DANA said:

I'm not sure, but I think it's used for this kind of tasks because it's out of reach for the gp and doesn't have people who can spill tea about what's going on there 

16 minutes ago, robotdanger said:

It's not. If we don't even know everything about our planet, imagine how much we don't know about the universe which is way bigger

1 minute ago, Hephaestus said:

It's not. If we don't even know everything about our planet, imagine how much we don't know about the universe which is way bigger

It’s easier to study our universe than it is our oceans because it’s incredibly time consuming and expensive; there are so many layers to the ocean and it makes up majority of the planet. The pressure in the deep ocean is enormous.

There are many astronomers who study the universe everyday, and know a considerable amount.  We aren’t close to knowimg everything, but thanks to technology and scientists, we are able to study it easier.

31 minutes ago, robotdanger said:

It’s easier to study our universe than it is our oceans because it’s incredibly time consuming and expensive; there are so many layers to the ocean and it makes up majority of the planet. The pressure in the deep ocean is enormous.

There are many astronomers who study the universe everyday, and know a considerable amount.  We aren’t close to knowimg everything, but thanks to technology and scientists, we are able to study it easier.

Mess, so you're telling me that we can't fully understand one singular planet yet we're super knowledgeable about everything around it?

28 minutes ago, CHANEL™ said:

Mess, so you're telling me that we can't fully understand one singular planet yet we're super knowledgeable about everything around it?

That's exactly what I was implying with my last reply 

2 hours ago, robotdanger said:

Imagine being so gullible. :rip: We don't even know what's happening in OUR world, how the hell are we suppose to know more about our galaxy, or the universe? :rip: The galaxy isn't a neighborhood that can easily be monitored :rip: It's literally infinity. I mean, asteroids are being discovered after passing Earth. So what makes you think we know **** about what goes on out there? :rip: 

2 hours ago, AALIYAH DANA said:

Some strange things are going down there and it's always talked about within conspiracy theorists. 

36.jpg?w=960

hole2.JPG

4964747_orig.jpg

The Nazis have shown interest in it after World War II, The Russians apparently moved the Arc of Gabriel there. I mean, nothing has factual proof and it's just theories at this point, but one can only wonder what may lie beneath all that ice. People are saying it could be an entrance to Hallow Earth, others say there is proof of the existence of Annunaki, others claim Atlantis could be under the ice. But it's definitely an area filled with mysteries and is always talked about and connected with aliens/ufo. 

I love watching UFO documentaries while in bed before sleep. I had a weird experience thinking about it so hard in my brain about contacting a signal with an alien life, that suddenly the song I was playing with my earplugs from my phone got messed up (I was playing Nobody's Home by Avril Lavigne) and afterwords the song still remained messed up, despite working fine before that moment... it changed into a loud, messed up noise in some spots. So I believe they're real. It happened after I also watched that movie scene of "The Forth Kind" where Milla Jovovich acts in, and I kept thinking about that one particular scene where a sick person starts rising from the bed. It was apparently a real footage. I am shook. And I would like to forget about that experience.

mA84yZM.gif

Before deciding upon my career in college, I strongly considered going into physics and then doing astrophysics. But that path probably wasn't for me. However the case, this led me to study so many things about the universe and such. I'm a strong believer that life forms are all across the universe, we could even end up finding simple life forms here in our own solar systems, bacteria and other simple life forms. However complex life forms might be a bit more rare, and then obviously intelligent life forms must be a statistical anomaly. But the problem is that the sample is SO, SO, SO big that that anomaly must have replicas all over the universe. 

So, do I think intelligent life forms exist? Yes. Do I think they have been here or are here? I don't know. I've never seen conclusive proof of that. Only speculation based on things that we can't quite explain. But if you can't explain something, that's not proof itself of something else, it just means that you can't explain it. 

Do I think the concerted history of human civilzation is odd and probably not accurate? Yes. Does that immediatly mean that aliens helped humans at some stages throughout history? No, it doesn't. Are there structures and scriptures that make me question certain thing about ancient civilizations? Absolutely. There's countless things for which archeologists have very vague and weak answers, in my opinion at least, but looking at it from their perspective, they're probably just trying to find the simplest answer for very complicated questions, answers that are based on assumptions and guesses more so than anything else. But in their place, i'd probably do the same thing. 

There are a few key events that definitely do spark my imagination, but again, nothing conclusive. 

On 12/31/2017 at 5:11 PM, Hephaestus said:

Imagine not believing in aliens and UFOs in 2017 (almost 2018) :skull:

There's not a single shred of evidence of aliens and UFOs and we've been constantly listening and searching for them. All talks about them for now are nothing but conspiracy theories and science fiction. It's perfectly rational not to believe in them. 

On 12/31/2017 at 5:13 PM, robotdanger said:

No we don't. We actually know about the universe less than we know about the earth's oceans. 95% of the ocean remain unexplored while 96% of the universe is a mystery. Only 4% of the universe has ever been observed. We don't even know what lies, if there is any, beyond the universe. The tiny gaps in the universe are getting bigger all the time.

Last nite I thing I saw one. It was just a white light that was moving way too fast and way too low to be a airplane.

1 hour ago, BlackAura said:

Last nite I thing I saw one. It was just a white light that was moving way too fast and way too low to be a airplane.

The fact that I don’t even remember creating this threat...

OT: That’s crazy. Probably a UFO. Especially after what went on in Ireland.

It’s so weird seeing random lights and not knowing what it could be. I know where I live there’s a plethora of them and they could be anything. I hope I’ve seen at least one and just didn’t notice it.

Aliens/UFO's are so fascinating to me, and I'm pretty certain in my beliefs that they exist. I don't necessarily believe they're little green men in flying saucers, but I think it's kinda silly to suggest there's no other intelligent life in the sprawling, infinite universe. 

I recently read a really interesting book about the Roswell incident. Worth reading up about if you're into this kinda stuff.  I think a lot of these sightings and cover-ups are probably down to mass-hysteria and "he said she said", but I believe once in a while there's a UFO sighting that's genuine. I also love the ancient aliens theory that intelligent life has previously visited earth and contacted ancient civilizations, like the Egyptians. It's a reach, but a pretty cool thought!

Mmoorreee

I'm terrified of Aliens. Isn't there an airport in the States where there's supposedly Alien activity? 

I don't believe in aliens.