TheWayWeWere's YTT | On hiatus

TheWayWeWere

TUN getting a new peak, good for the new main pop girl :heart2: Let Me Love You rebounding too :duca: let it go #1 please, she deserves :oh:

Close To Me getting a new peak too :clap3: Hurricanes falling, a shame :'( I guess it's not the most, like, replayable song though :thing:

Katy actually released that song? Oh :fan: Phoenix debuting quite high, interesting :flower: Say Lou Lou falling from 0 to 14 oh wow :eek:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheWayWeWere

• Pinkoverblue

• Remmy

• Green

With You getting the #1, hoping tu,n can get it back tho! Top 10 is still flawless! Close To Me climbing :clap3: GTFO still doing well also!

Good to see Rita at #1, Charmbracelet ❤️ 

With You number one :worship2:

GTFO and thank you next rising :alexz:

Caution blocked by Phoenix :mandown:

Singles: Welp at last week's top 2 taking some hard hits :emofish: Zara debuting :heart2:
As for Katy's little Christmas song... she really should've just sat and ate her food.
Relistened to Between You & Me, I like her now :alexz3: Robyn, Ellie, Ariana moving up :alexz3:
Albums: Xtina and Charli coming back :eddie: Not their best works, but they have some strong highlights.
Gaga/Bradley and MOO still doing well in the top 5 :celestial4: Just gave Forever Neverland another play yesterday.

YASS at With You snatching the #1  :heart2: 

Caution is a really good album.

With You jumping to #1 :eek: it's just okay in my opinion

Shallow serving longevity :clap3: Rita too :eek:

Ariana & Rita climbing into the top 3 :clap3:

Zara debuting :duca:

Cheryl already falling ? 

TOP 20 SINGLES ~ WEEK ENDING 8.12.2018

Spoiler

tXef83N.jpg

Edited by TheWayWeWere

TOP 25 (+1) ALBUMS ~ WEEK ENDING 8.12.2018

Spoiler

HqPy1or.jpg

Edited by TheWayWeWere

Blur re-enters :clap3:

Singles: Blur only made it to #16 previously??? A mess! Is Imaginary Friend ready to pass the torch? :gaycat3:
Mark/Miley starting at a great spot :clap3: Betty, Ariana & Gaga/Bradley taking some hits :emofish: Ellie staying strong :smiley:
Albums: Out of the returnees - Lily, Mariah (MXmas) and Kelly's are cute :smiley: Gwen, Sia, Whitney :smitten:
Robyn ditched from the top 10, and MO/ almost leaving as well :katie: ASIB still top 3, whew!!!

Rita gettint the #1, Halsey into the top 5, Grimes and Rina :flame: 

thank u next kinda free falling ? 

Miley and Halsey :clap3:

thank u next free falling :dancehall3:

14/20

Miley getting the highest debut. Gaga/Bradley dropping quick. Halsey keeps going up and down on the chart, so bi-polar

Mark & Miley debuting in the top 3  :clap3: 

Life for Rent & No Angel :heart2: I love Dido.

Kii at the worst song on Caution going #1 :toofunny2:

Let You Love Me is cute :katie2:

Miley top 3:worship2:hopecully she snatches at least a week at #1

the drop for tun:dancehall3:making room for Imagine I guess:eli:

Caution is holding amazingly :duca:

Golden Hour back:gaycat1:we love an AOTY nominee 

Lots of great albums re-entering, love to see Dido getting some appreciation here :clap3:

Cute top 2 on singles, I don't stan either of them though.

Let You Love Rita smashing, we love that :clap3: NBLAH and WAP debuting high, both slay hard :duca: Close To Me holding :heart2:

TUN kinda collapsing though :skull: Hurricanes can stop falling now, thanks :oh: Blur reentering, let's hope it's not the remix x

Phoenix still #1 :date: I forgot how bad Sia's Christmas album was :rip: Kacey and Lily both reentering :smitten: Honey down slay x

Rita finally at #1 :alexz:

Cheryl already almost out of the top 20 ?

Miley debuting so high :eek::clap3:

• 7 months later...

I'm back sistrens :eli: 

Well, it wasn't proper or planed cancellation, but I had some ups and downs in my personal life in past 8 months, so I didn't really have time to put my charts here, even tho I didn't stop counting them. I'm glad to getting back here, to YTTs community :alexz3:

TOP 20 SINGLES ~ WEEK ENDING 10.08.2019

Spoiler

z3indZp.jpg

TVpD4bh.jpg

TOP 25 (+1) ALBUMS ~ WEEK ENDING 10.08.2019

Spoiler

astv3WH.jpg

07sZTDT.jpg

8lHN0DA.jpg

Edited by TheWayWeWere

Great to see your countdown back  :clap3:

Gone, Mother's Daughter, Glad he's gone, Bad as the boys, On a Roll  :alexz:

Caution :heart2:

It's not me, it's you is such a great album :flame:

14/20

Welcome back!! So glad to get you back cause I can check out new music. Going to try for that #1 song. 

I'm glad Gone got #1 for one week. Miley had a great run and Lykke Li having a couple songs on here. 

Yesss finally you're back :katie2: Can't believe it's been 9 months. Hope everything is going well for ya :heart2:

Singles~ Charli losing the #1 :katie: Miley has been doing extremely well :clap3: GHG was #1 twice, same for me :alexz3: BATB coming thru this week :jamming: boyfriend missing the top 10 :keir: Natasha's return has been pretty underwhelming so far, Kick It had me bored & Roller Skate is just alright. 
Albums~ Gwen coming back :smitten: Was just listening to her a ton last week. Kesha returning for #10YearsofTiKToK :worship: The Spirit Indestructible has some cute moments :smiley: The Gift still top 5 :eddie:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.