• TheWayWeWere

• Pinkoverblue

• Remmy

• Green

I checked some songs from Kylie's new album. My favorite was Shelby '68

10/20000

11/20

Halsey now in the top 10. I love the top 6, sad to see SZA stuck at #4

I hope Faded Love doesn't get blocked by white mediocrity :dancehall: Tongue reaching the top 5 :party: cute bop

Anna Wintour getting a good debuting :clap3: Alone pulling thru :celestial4: I'm still pressed about the remix :lipton:

Make Me Feel falling again :cries: Curious down too :'( Pink Lemonade is actually pretty good tbh :celestial4:

Both of Janelle's albums out :chick3: We were both wrong btw The ArchAndroid >>> The Electric Lady :cm:

Expectations and My Dear Melancholy rising :party: Invasion Of Privacy debuting :flower: Badlands :weeps:

Edited by K$Ellie

Broken Clocks :heart2:

Tinashe being blocked it's fine as long she is blocked by someone like Lily, wished it was blocked by Three tho!

Alone n the top 10 :clap3:

Kylie's #1 album :flame: Golden Hour stable! :clap3:

It's what Tinashe deserves honestly :fan: Anna Winter is cute, probably her best post-BWET single

Make Me Feel down by a lot :'( Space Cowboy too. Kate Nash is still releasing music? Wow :skull:

Alone makes the Top 10 :heart2:

Adele,Halsey,Charli & The Weeknd :clap3:

I don't want that fad Lily Allen to block Kylie or Tinashe from reaching #1 :biblio: 

Golden :clap3: COADF :duca: 

TOP 20 SINGLES ~ WEEK ENDING 21.04.2018

Spoiler

xxU1RhA.jpg

Edited by TheWayWeWere

TOP 25 (+1) ALBUMS ~ WEEK ENDING 21.04.2018

Spoiler

IGsOHBV.jpg

Edited by TheWayWeWere

On 21.04.2018 at 4:30 PM, Diarrhoea said:

Kate Nash is still releasing music? Wow :skull:

yes and it's better than ever :fan: Karaoke Kiss sounds straight out of Emotion tbh :skull:

On 18.04.2018 at 6:51 AM, Green said:

My favorite was Shelby '68

it's probably my favorite track too :smitten:

18 hours ago, T.O.A.D.S. said:

I don't want that fad Lily Allen

On 19.04.2018 at 10:40 PM, K$Ellie said:

I hope Faded Love doesn't get blocked by white mediocrity :dancehall:

all that Lily hate :rip: Higher still slays :cm:

On 19.04.2018 at 10:40 PM, K$Ellie said:

We were both wrong btw The ArchAndroid >>> The Electric Lady :cm:

Cold War is still her best, but Electric Lady wins as a whole :fan:

Edited by TheWayWeWere

I liked Into The Blue and some other songs that I heard from KMO but I'm not here for Kylie's music this era :'(

Anna Wintour stalling :dancehall: Broken Clocks and Faded Love falling a bit :emofish: Yas Pynk being the highest debut :alexz:

Chun Li is a mess, Barbie Tingz is k tho :fan: One Kiss should be higher :'( To Tears Left To Cry already here :jonny:

Sky Full Of Song isn't amazing but v cute, perched fo the album :jamming: Space Cowboy was cute as far as I remember :keir:

Expectations falling already :weeps: Ceremonials re-entering in the top 10 :worship2: Omg Cher literally dominating :jonny:

I never listened to her properly tbh :fan: Joyride is a mess but at least it gave us No Contest :katie2: 

3 minutes ago, TheWayWeWere said:

all that Lily hate :rip: Higher still slays :cm:

Cold War is still her best, but Electric Lady wins as a whole :fan:

I haven't heard it :keir: Sheezus had some cute sings tho

Not when Suite V is all filler except Ghetto Woman and What An Experience :cm: TAA only has Neon Valley Street and Mushrooms & Roses which are still decent. Suite IV was good but it was definitely a step down for me :'( Also Tightrope is better than Cold War :eli:

Singles: Nicki and Calvin/Dua debuting :eddie: Janelle + Ariana also coming thru :jamming: Florence is definitely the weakest

new entry, it's not bad but I listened to about a minute out of curiosity and got bored :keir: James top 10 again :date:
Albums: Tinashe kinda underperforming :fan: Wow at Cher :rip: Amy also returning :heart2: Ari as well :smitten: Abel up again :alexz3:

• 2 weeks later...

Kylie rebounding hard and also getting another #1 :clap3: Anna Winter holding strong + FL down, it's what she deserves :fan:

Pynk is great! Chun-Li, meanwhile, isn't :oh: Space Cowboy still rising :smitten: SFOS is actually really underrated, a great song :heart2:

Golden Hour still getting new peaks :party: Joyride was kinda trash imo, glad it isn't slaying :flower: Ceremonials back in! :jamming:

Joyride debuting in the top 5 :clap3:

Pynk, One Kiss & NTLTC all debuting :) 

I like the 5 debuts of this week in the singles chart :clap3: 

The video of Stop Me from falling is really good. :flower:

finally NTLTC debutttttt <3 

lost update (thanks for ****ty atrl servers :skull: )

Spoiler

TOP 20 SINGLES ~ WEEK ENDING 28.04.2018

m51e0z5.jpg

TOP 25 (+1) ALBUMS ~ WEEK ENDING 28.04.2018

7L1VZIf.jpg

TOP 20 SINGLES ~ WEEK ENDING 05.05.2018

Spoiler

qq6WvDy.jpg

Edited by TheWayWeWere

TOP 25 (+1) ALBUMS ~ WEEK ENDING 05.05.2018

Spoiler

Qg2y1ZX.jpg

Edited by TheWayWeWere

I'm happy that PYNK is #1 but that spos belongs to Ariana, come on! :duca: 

Anne-Marie 2002 is such a cute little hit, on repeat :heart2:

Happy to see Butterflies debuting, the whole album by Kacey is so good..I like Space Cowboy more, but it's fine:heart2:

Pynk rising to #1 :smitten: lowkey her best song :-* Too bad No Tears Left To Cry is still blocked :chick1:

Make Me Feel re-entering in the top 10 :clap3: I wish she pushed this cause it could have been a hit :'(

Like They Do On The TV smashing :party: Doves In The Wind is one of my least favorite songs on Ctrl :keir:

Dirty Computer debuting straight at #1 :alexz: Haven't heard the new HAIM album but their debut was cute :thing:

Expectations almost back in the top 10 :fish1: Kiii Joyride already dropping :fan: Primal Heart did noT deserve this tho :chick3:

Pynk #1 and Great debut of Anne Marie. 2002 is really good :jamming: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.