• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheWayWeWere

• Pinkoverblue

• Remmy

• Green

Supplies is tragic :biblio: SS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

JOY + GONE :heart2: 

All The Stars, Fine Line & Never Be The Same :alexz:

Born This Way back in the Top 10, a timeless album :clap3:Talk That Talk & B'Day :gaycat2:

Singles: Supplies going #1 :rip: Well that is... a choice. :fan: Say Something

is somehow the best song (from what I know) but it's not that great.
Albums: More Bey coming thru :party: Rihanna, Gwen and Fergie as well :date: B'Day's hard fall :noparty:
Justin (FS/LS) + Lily moving up :eddie: Gaga top 10 again, now charting for a year :worship: MOTW blocked :keir:

Supplies is, like, the worst song I've heard from the album :flower: Changed My Mind going Top 10 :smitten:

Your Domino debuting :clap3: not hugely slayed by those ionnalee songs tbh, cute album though :oh:

The Dutchess reentering NOW :skull: Niki & The Dove's huge jump :duca: not really into Dawn tbh :michael:

omg! the hate on supplies :-x:deadbanana2:

7/10

kylie -5 :deadbanana2:

Supplies isn't awful but not v deserving of #1 :keir: I love the bridge tho, wish the rest of the song sounded like that :'(

Atletico still top 3 :celestial4: Your Domino and Think About You are pretty good :jamming: All The Stars still doing well :heart2:

I still need to finish listening to Someone Out There but the songs I've heard are all cute :flower: The Dutchess returning :party:

Born This Way back in the top 10 :alexz: TIWTTFL is so underrated, obviously not on LAMB's level but still v good :katie2:

Supplies is one of my faves from MOTW :clap3: 

All The Stars falling :noparty: 

Friends, Dancing, and Say Something also on the chart :party: 

I guess all Suppplies haters would like ha position this week :rip:

TOP 20 SINGLES ~ WEEK ENDING 03.03.2018

Spoiler

ptG0IyR.jpg

Edited by TheWayWeWere

TOP 25 (+1) ALBUMS ~ WEEK ENDING 03.03.2018

Spoiler

WJUM79T.jpg

Edited by TheWayWeWere

I love Make Me Feel :jonny2: 

All The Stars stalling :fish2: 

Dancing rising :clap3: 

Man of the Woods falling on the album chart :dancehall:

Singles: Justin (Sup) dropping a lot :fan: Justin/Chris moving up :smiley: Noah debuting + Betty back on :alexz3:
Janelle deservedly dominating the top 2 :katie2: Both songs are great, this era officially has my attention.

Albums: A.K.A is... tolerable... at times. :keir: Love.Angel.Music.Baby whew we love a pop classic  :worship:
I listened to snippets of Janelle's albums but they didn't really interest me, Electric Lady sounded the

"best" (specifically Suite 4.) Fergie's drop :noparty: Gwen (Truth) and Bey x2 rising :celestial4:

Janelle debuting so weel! Clare Maguire and Paloma with Sigala charting :clap3:

The quality in your albums chart :eek::clap3:

12/20

Janelle destroying the countdown. Noah & MØ debuting. ionize doing really well

Make Me Feel is really good (both song and video) :clap3: 

Haven't heard from Janelle since We Are Young, will give it a listen soon :duca:

Dancing + Say Something both rising‼ Taste‼  :jonny5:

All The Stars better have some improvements later on  :jamming:

Comment on my c/d hun :cool:

Janelle :eek: Queen tho <3

The superior song debuting at #1 :clap3: Didn't like Django Jane tbh :katie: Atletico and All The Stars stable :celestial4:

We Were Here is nice :flower: Dead getting that late debut :party: I might listen to ionnalee's ablum :keir:

I finally got around to Rae and it didn't have many huge standouts but it was nice, too bad she got blocked :'(

LAMB is such an iconic album, the first 8 songs are everything :smitten: Truth back in the top 10, so underrated :heart2:

I Am Sasha Fierce and B'Day only have good singles :keir: Lungs and Take Me Apart re-entering :celestial:

Make Me Feel is such a bop :alexz3: Django Jane is definitely... a choice but it will sound better on the album imo

ionnalee rising so much in general, a cute album :heart2: Dancing rebounding a bit :katie2: Take Me Apart reentering :smitten:

Janelle sis :jonny2: Make Me Feel goes hard but Django Jane is not the tea :oh: 

Dancing rebounding :clap3: 

Poor Till I'm Done dropping out of the top 10

Say Something needs to go

TOP 20 SINGLES ~ WEEK ENDING 10.03.2018

Spoiler

5EGsf1b.jpg

Edited by TheWayWeWere

TOP 25 (+1) ALBUMS ~ WEEK ENDING 10.03.2018

Spoiler

jxkANLV.jpg

Edited by TheWayWeWere

Woo at Make Me Feel still #1 :jonny4: It grew on me a lot; I love it now! 

Friends re-entering :clap3:I hated it at first but it's a decent song now

Dead's jump :celestial:

Faded Love better go higher next week :keir:

Love Lies better rebound :doc:

Tongue is pretty good :jamming: I'm not liking Kylie's music this era :emofish: Anne Marie is white mediocrity :fan:

Make Me Feel staying at #1 :clap3: Dead rising :celestial4: Faded Love debuting :heart2: such a bop :heart2:

Frontline grew on me and the video is iconic :alexz: Rose Colored Boy debuting too :celestial:

Dance For Me was meh, ALMA's music got a bit trash :keir: All The Stars and Atletico falling hard :chick3:

Eaux I should get into Janelle, hope she has some bops :duca: Rae getting blocked + free falling :chick1:

Ten is full of BOPS :worship2: Haven't heard many of their albums tracks but their singles are :flame:

I loved 3 Words back when it was released, A Million Lights had some bops too. Where is Only Human? :flower:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.