TheWayWeWere's YTT | On hiatus

TheWayWeWere

Look at the top 5 on the albums chart :duca: so many amazing Janet albums :cries: 

Girls will enter the top 10 soon. That’s a bad debut for Bitches imo. I hope it reaches the top 10 eventually. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheWayWeWere

• Pinkoverblue

• Remmy

• Green

9/20

Back to you :clap3:

Bitches debuting :clap3::clap3:

disappointing by lilly again :chick3:

hard rain debuting so high :jonny: almost made me think the album would slay :eli: glad TVR blocked it, a classique

2002 and OLW falling :'( Lost My Mind is cute but it's no Trigger Bang tbh :fan: bitches is a cute video, the video slays

I listened to RN1984 this week and I really liked it :heart2: I'm not a big Lucid Dreaming fan tbh :thing: INMIY is iconic here :'(

TOP 20 SINGLES ~ WEEK ENDING 23.06.2018

yKILUy6.jpg

Edited by TheWayWeWere

TOP 25 (+1) ALBUMS ~ WEEK ENDING 23.06.2018 

VLPGdeQ.jpg

Edited by TheWayWeWere

hard rain going #1 and deep end re-entering in the top 10 :clap3: Whew Bitches +15 :jonny:

Solo and On The Low -3 :'( Messy still rising :celestial4: I'm A Mess is alright I guess :flower:

so sad so sexy still stuck at #2 :chick3: Wasn't a huge fan of Liberation but Like I Do is a :katie2:

I never listened to Janet properly tbh, she has some nice singles tho :jamming: Rhythm Nation >

Pop 2 re-entering :fish1: some amazing songs on it, too bad some of the features ruin it :shakeno:

Finally someone else who stans for Jump:eek:

i wish Colour was a solo Hailee song:-*

Accelerate was the ultimate grower from Liberation and really aged like a wine:celestial5:

I’m A Mess debuting :clap3:

All the Janet slaying on the album chart,I really want to check out her albums but they’re all so long :rip: 

Double return by Xtina and Liberation debuting :clap3: 

Also great debut of Apeshit. It's a bop :jamming: 

I like deep end more, but hard rain is cute! Also..Lost My Mind :heart2: Great debut for APESHIT, Xtina flopping with Liberation tho :cries: Messy in the singles TOp 10 :clap3: 

Oh wow Lykke Li did that. I'm glad someone is appreciating ssss, it's not my cup of tea and I'm sad because I really love her previous albums. :'(

Good for Apeshit!

13/25

Lykke getting that #1 spot and returning into the top 10.

Christina returning back too!

Singles: Carters coming thru, Xtina/Demi bouncing back :eddie: Betty x2 also making a return :heart2:
Still can't believe she was hiding the masterpiece that is Just Thought You Should Know.
Everything else I like fell, welp :'( CMMind -18 omg :skull: Bandit/Demi, Tove (OTL), Rita also down :!ohno:
Albums: Betty's EP missing the top 10 :cries: James leaving it :'( The Valley yesss :smitten: Xtina matching her BB peak :keir:
Everything Is Love and Pop 2... very mixed feelings on both :flower: Both Toves dropping 4 spots :noparty:

Lykke aka TALENT being #1 :clap3: 

BTY falling :'( hard rain is better than it tho :keir: 

haven't heard that Julia song :thing: Solo falling :biblio: 

Apeshit is cute, unlike the rest of that trash uglee album :) 

SSSS needs to dethrone Janet please :duca: 

Bitches will reach number 1 eventually :oh: 

APESHIT is a bop and NEEDS TO ENTER THE TOP 10 NOW!! :duca: 

Accelerate re-entered... cute 

Jump jumping into the top 5 :heart2:

Taste re-entering & I'm a Mess debuting :clap3:

Lost My Mind is really cheap but I actually don't mind it :heart2: Bitches jumping lots :clap3: deep end reentering, take part in the rate x

Colour is bad, he should stay producing :flower: Apeshit is the only good EIL song :thing: I didn't like the SLL song tbh, overrated :thing:

So many Janet albums :deadbanana2: Sway holding up pretty well :smitten: I Never Learn falling :weeps: Tori's Crucify is such a classique :jonny:

Back To You and 2002 :clap3:

TOP 20 SINGLES ~ WEEK ENDING 30.06.2018

zM5Sw4e.jpg

Edited by TheWayWeWere

TOP 25 (+1) ALBUMS ~ WEEK ENDING 30.06.2018 

fSDlcy1.jpg

Edited by TheWayWeWere

Accelerate getting a new peak:celestial4:it’s aging AMAZINGLY

Fall In Line also rising :eek:

Caught In The Middle:clap3:

Expactations debuting :gaycat1:

Back To Basics is by far X’s best album IMO with Liberation being her second best PHEW

Loud reentering:flame:that was a classic...that was a classic

Damita Jo :jonny4: 

come on bitches!! Rebound :duca: 

11/20 

CITM debuts :celestial4:

Xtina returns on the album chart  :beatfreak:

14/20

Love That top 3, glad Lykke is still at #1!

Paramore & Florence debuting

Singles: Paramore debuting & Lily (Higher) coming back :eddie: Bandit/Demi -1 :katie:
Betty (Taste) and Tove S still falling :!ohno: Betty (IgMe) + Xtina/Demi moving up :party:
Albums: Loud, B2Basics and Lily's discography returning :alexz3: Sheezus being highest :smitten:
Sway out of the top 10 for the first time :emofish: 7/10 of Pop 2 also dropping 8 spots :noparty:
Betty's EP blocked once again :'( At least Liberation made it into the top 5 this time :smiley:

Liberation is a great album :clap3: 

Also Xtina with 2 songs in the top 10 :alexz:  Accelerate is truly a grower

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.