Drag Race All Stars | Our first (and last) ALL STAR!

Citrus

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Citrus said:

it's a lot of 10/10 looks paired with 6/10 looks. serving hot and ugly twin

:clown: you’re really kind

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Citrus

• Buddy!

• Vulnicura

• Tsareena

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Tsareena said:

Only one person really impressed me this round with both looks. Others had one good look or none at all :rip:

names

my personal favourites this week are Chanel, Colleen and Pixel, at a first glance. :fan:

Why do y'all go from "Sphynx Cat: Bald Beauties" to Egyptian right away when people were already dragged that season for doing too many literal/Egyptian looks :skull:

Shocked none did latex. Was gonna do it but cant find materials good enough to fit my vision.

EJQL8

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Vulnicura said:

names

my personal favourites this week are Chanel, Colleen and Pixel, at a first glance. :fan:

Chanel had the two good looks ( though if I look too closely at her second look, I might change my mind :jonny2:)

Just now, Aciid said:

Carbon serving

tumblr_n37xln6PqC1r72ht7o1_r1_500.gif 

zMLRCk4.gif 

I've actually never seen FMA outside of this fight I used to watch all the time cos I really like the OST:

:jonny3: 

18 minutes ago, Moonchild said:

Why do y'all go from "Sphynx Cat: Bald Beauties" to Egyptian right away when people were already dragged that season for doing too many literal/Egyptian looks :skull:

Right? It was a bald runway :skull: 

I mean, I've not had a praised look this season, so I'm not gonna fret about this being a panned week.

Poor everybody else, though!

7 minutes ago, Vulnicura said:

Are you gonna read me to filth in the opening 30 seconds again or

2WwCIXG.gif

My heel will not be on your neck like last time.

2WwCIXG.gif

1 minute ago, True Skarlet said:

My heel will not be on your neck like last time.

2WwCIXG.gif

Will you have mercy on me, I'm depressed

2WwCIXG.gif

• ATRL Moderator
7 hours ago, Tsareena said:

Only one person really impressed me this round with both looks. Others had one good look or none at all :rip:

+1

giphy.gif

• ATRL Moderator
7 hours ago, Tsareena said:

I did some reflecting while driving for 4 hours hungry and I realize this is tew mush. I think going from club kid to this week made me have really high expectations for the runway but y'all put time and effort into your entries and you deserve praise (and some criticism still ki) :clap3: so if anyone wants to hear my unsolicited thots on their look, let me know but I liked a lot of elements of the different looks and I don't want to rain on your efforts :heart2:

zZfXt7d.gif

3 minutes ago, Tsareena said:

I did some reflecting while driving for 4 hours hungry and I realize this is tew mush. I think going from club kid to this week made me have really high expectations for the runway but y'all put time and effort into your entries and you deserve praise (and some criticism still ki) :clap3: so if anyone wants to hear my unsolicited thots on their look, let me know but I liked a lot of elements of the different looks and I don't want to rain on your efforts :heart2:

zZfXt7d.gif

dragging me is the only way to keep my ego in check, so go for it

EFOdUFH.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.