Drag Race All Stars | Our first (and last) ALL STAR!

Citrus

4 minutes ago, CHANEL™ said:

I can't speak for anyone that isn't me today, but I understand everything you've said. Even if this is just a forum game, the pressure is real, and it takes an enormous amount of energy and creativity to create something that will succeed here. I don't think I've seen any other game on here that has as much talent and entertainment as ATRL's Drag Race. And as a result, it can become incredibly taxing to put together cohesive entries that will blow people away; it can take away from real life, and for what?

It's completely rational for you to prioritize, especially when this game stops being fun and starts becoming an obligation. Pixel's been in a similar place; she was on season 3, and she was here, where she wasn't enjoying herself and so it raised the question of why would she bother to continue? At the end of the day, it's your decision, and whatever allows you to be happier and healthier, the better.

I hope you don't think that you weren't appreciated, or that your talents were unrecognized. That certainly isn't the case, because from the moment you signed up on season 4, Citrus said he was going to be rooting for you and looking forward to what you had to offer. When you lip synced, and it propelled you to win the following week, he shifted into full stan gear, because he was just WAITING for you to show that he was right to register for that Colleen Stan Card. And here, on All Stars, you demonstrated the same things that made us stan for you, because you are a fierce bitch, and while those words are frequently overused, I can't think of anyone else that they would apply to more here.

While I'm disappointed that you wouldn't submit, I understand why you did it, and I respect your decision. I'm sad that you won't be here to provide the slayful entries you always give, I'm sad that you won't be here to have the rest of us shook for some degree, and I'm sad you just won't be a part of this any further, but you haven't ruined this, at least, for me, and you certainly won't be forgotten. You're fabulous, you're fierce, you're beautiful, you look like Linda Evangelista, you're a force to be reckoned with, but we all have to take a rest and get some perspective sometimes! Take care, dear, and stay beautiful.

this is so lovely :'(

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Citrus

• Buddy!

• Vulnicura

• Tsareena

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator
8 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Cheapened the experience? ummm okay, sorry I guess.. but that's the thing with this competition. It doesn't just take "a few minutes" to put together an entry unless I want to submit something that will be dragged by the judges and the other competitors. I feel like, for me like I have said before, not submitting at all is better than sending something that I'm not proud of.

It's insanely demotivating to be proud of an entry and then be told it's basically crap by someone else.. I have like no support in this thread because I barely know anybody so it's just like I'm just here. It just wasn't fun for me anymore and it felt like a chore... I don't need something to drain me on top of school work and revision, I'm sorry if it reads in a negative way, I really love this competition but sometimes you just need to realise what's good for you and what isn't at this moment, and I hope y'all see that :'( 

I don't want the experience to be lessened for anyone ugh :( 

Yes, cheapens it because now they don't feel like they make it through based on their strengths as competitors, but because someone quit and they were carried through. Sure, someone will WIN, and that's nice, but it stills cheapens the overall experience.

I understand not wanting to play a game if you don't have the motivation to keep doing it. I've played many ATRL games and have been in similar positions (though I always decided to keep going for the sake of fairness). All I can say is that you did really well most weeks so I mostly see this as a reaction to your BTM2 placement last week, which seems petty. And for the record, I complained about that result both in the judges PM and in this thread. I defended you then and have praised your entries (and especially looks) throughout the competition, but I'm sorry if you didn't feel fully supported. It feels especially wasteful that you didn't submit even a subpar entry when we have another QUIT this week. It's just all frustrating. /endrant

6 minutes ago, CHANEL™ said:

I can't speak for anyone that isn't me today, but I understand everything you've said. Even if this is just a forum game, the pressure is real, and it takes an enormous amount of energy and creativity to create something that will succeed here. I don't think I've seen any other game on here that has as much talent and entertainment as ATRL's Drag Race. And as a result, it can become incredibly taxing to put together cohesive entries that will blow people away; it can take away from real life, and for what?

It's completely rational for you to prioritize, especially when this game stops being fun and starts becoming an obligation. Pixel's been in a similar place; she was on season 3, and she was here, where she wasn't enjoying herself and so it raised the question of why would she bother to continue? At the end of the day, it's your decision, and whatever allows you to be happier and healthier, the better.

I hope you don't think that you weren't appreciated, or that your talents were unrecognized. That certainly isn't the case, because from the moment you signed up on season 4, Citrus said he was going to be rooting for you and looking forward to what you had to offer. When you lip synced, and it propelled you to win the following week, he shifted into full stan gear, because he was just WAITING for you to show that he was right to register for that Colleen Stan Card. And here, on All Stars, you demonstrated the same things that made us stan for you, because you are a fierce bitch, and while those words are frequently overused, I can't think of anyone else that they would apply to more here.

While I'm disappointed that you wouldn't submit, I understand why you did it, and I respect your decision. I'm sad that you won't be here to provide the slayful entries you always give, I'm sad that you won't be here to have the rest of us shook for some degree, and I'm sad you just won't be a part of this any further, but you haven't ruined this, at least, for me, and you certainly won't be forgotten. You're fabulous, you're fierce, you're beautiful, you look like Linda Evangelista, you're a force to be reckoned with, but we all have to take a rest and get some perspective sometimes! Take care, dear, and stay beautiful.

I'm not an emo person but this kinda brought tears to my eyes, thank you so much for understanding and for thinking of me so nicely :heart2: I thought I was ready to come back but it's very easy to overestimate one's own stability and regard for something, especially when it is a competitive environment. I'll be happy to just sit back and watch from the sidelines for a bit and support you all :hug:

Sad to see Colleen not submit, but I do understand her decision, this game is the most stressful and time consuming thing ever :'(

You really were a slay and shut everyone up, including me, in S4 after your wins and you have the second most points in the draft this season so you must be doing something right :duck:

1 minute ago, feelslikeadream said:

Yes, cheapens it because now they don't feel like they make it through based on their strengths as competitors, but because someone quit and they were carried through. Sure, someone will WIN, and that's nice, but it stills cheapens the overall experience.

I understand not wanting to play a game if you don't have the motivation to keep doing it. I've played many ATRL games and have been in similar positions (though I always decided to keep going for the sake of fairness). All I can say is that you did really well most weeks so I mostly see this as a reaction to your BTM2 placement last week, which seems petty. And for the record, I complained about that result both in the judges PM and in this thread. I defended you then and have praised your entries (and especially looks) throughout the competition, but I'm sorry if you didn't feel fully supported. It feels especially wasteful that you didn't submit even a subpar entry when we have another QUIT this week. It's just all frustrating. /endrant

I didn't know that someone else would quit this week. Honestly, if this was solely in response to my BTM2 placement last episode then I would've quit right at the start but throughout the week I was trying to submit but I would sit down to make my entry and nothing would happen. I'd get distrcated and literally nothing would come out of my penil or on my word document. I'm not a petty person, I promise.. but thank you for your support. I guess sometimes it's hard to see positives amongst negatives. I'm sorry if you don't think I've been fair but I am trying to explain myself in an honest way and to the best of my ability so I hope you can understnad me.

2 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Sad to see Colleen not submit, but I do understand her decision, this game is the most stressful and time consuming thing ever :'(

You really were a slay and shut everyone up, including me, in S4 after your wins and you have the second most points in the draft this season so you must be doing something right :duck:

Thank you :hug:

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

I didn't know that someone else would quit this week. Honestly, if this was solely in response to my BTM2 placement last episode then I would've quit right at the start but throughout the week I was trying to submit but I would sit down to make my entry and nothing would happen. I'd get distrcated and literally nothing would come out of my penil or on my word document. I'm not a petty person, I promise.. but thank you for your support. I guess sometimes it's hard to see positives amongst negatives. I'm sorry if you don't think I've been fair but I am trying to explain myself in an honest way and to the best of my ability so I hope you can understnad me.

I completely understand you, but I'm still disappointed. As a judge, I'm disappointed that the other girls might get that 'skating by' feeling. As a Colleen fan, I'm disappointed I won't get to read your entry this week.

3 minutes ago, Citrus said:

While we're being sappy/because this season probably won't have a reunion, @Kylie Jenner you were in my judge draft original AS Top 3 picks. 

I'm sorry I couldn't pull through for you :'( 

2ivz0vo.jpg

2 minutes ago, Alena said:

My draft team still remains! @CHANEL™ @Buddy! @Rhisiart slay !

And i loved Colleen so i'm sad that she died :'(@Kylie Jenner

I love you :hug::heart2:

Colleen deserves death just for her name, it was and always will be the tea x

@Kylie Jenner You were great this season. Don't let one challenge diminish your fantastic output overall. LOVED your looks all season too, come through fashion icon. I already enjoyed you in S4, but I think you've consistently refined yourself since then to an amazing level now.

2 minutes ago, True Skarlet said:

@Kylie Jenner You were great this season. Don't let one challenge diminish your fantastic output overall. LOVED your looks all season too, come through fashion icon. I already enjoyed you in S4, but I think you've consistently refined yourself since then to an amazing level now.

Thanks girly, it means a lot :hug:

At the right time, I could hopefully get to the top but that moment just isn't now :cm:

v2aBg4c.png

Meet the Queens:

ufahipN.gif

Eve Saint Laurence (@tigerlily13 )

Top 3, Season 03

1. What is your drag name, and what season did you compete on? Where did you place?
My name is Eve Saint Laurence, but everyone knows that. I competed in Season 2 and Season 3 as a part-time player. I placed somewhere no cared about in Season 2 but in Season 3 I was a good second runner-up. 

2. What are you best known for?
I am known for being a fashion icon and the controversial icon of Season 3. I am also known as the most hated queen in the history of ATRL Drag Race but the hate keeps me young as I’ve mixed Evita and Tangerine’s tears from last season into my rose mist spray to keep my fast-aging genes (gained from Chanal) at bay. 

3. How have you changed since your season?
I haven’t! In seriousness, I have grown and matured a lot. I’ve realized that I should dedicate myself and my entire energy to what I commit to. I wasn’t able to do that in past seasons because I was in a hard place in life. Being Chanal’s daughter has plagued me with so much oppression in my life. I’m her daughter and I’m barely white passing, I have her depression and narcissism, and I lived in constant fear that she would beat me if she lost her hosting gig. It took a lot of scheming and attempted assassination for me to gain the power that I needed to feel as if I can give this another try again. I’m a different queen now, I’m not just Chanal’s daughter or a runway queen and I want the chance to prove that with full energy and dedication. 

4. What does it take to win this competition?
I’d say a lot but last sea-… I think it takes having your head in the game (in many ways) and not letting the negative energy of life and the competition get to you. The former was my downfall last season. Also, it takes a lot of self-reflection and time to grow. I’ve accomplished all of these and I think it’s time. 

5. What do you wish you'd done differently last time?
Tried, I guess.

6. What are you most excited and nervous for about entering the game again?
I'm most nervous about my past defining what I bring to the judges and queens to the game. I have a big reputation, I know but I’d like for that to be looked over for a moment. When I brought it last season, I really brought it. I think being able to have the opportunity to perform with no prior-judgment would be incredible. If that’s not the case, then I understand half-heartedly. Also being able to perform alongside Chanel would be nerve-wracking but a great opportunity. Not because I  think she’ll beat me, but more so because it’ll speed up her death process. She hates me whenever I’m competing against her and what I need most is this bitch to end it. 

7. Complete the following word associations:

Drag
Me (via Petition on Change.org)

Fish
Canned

Ugly
Evita 

Talent
Not Evita 

Crown
Not Chanel’s

All Star
Me 

Trash
Last season’s runways

Enema

Daughter of Julia Robert’s brother 

Edited by tigerlily13

• ATRL Moderator

I am also known as the most hated queen in the history of ATRL Drag Race

Wrong.

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Aciid said:

Ok but Stone making top 4, wig. When will @PinkBox

:jonny5:

Oh wow. I'm home now and finally caught up with what happened. I'm saddened that two amazing people are leaving us today. :cries:

@Kylie Jenner, I know you have felt underappreciated and exhausted. (I feel like I relate a lot, because I felt a lot of those feelings last season.) @keshaspearsxo I know you have felt sort of distant from the game and the thread this season. I want you both to know that your presences have been felt and will be dearly missed. You both have continued to create fantastic entries and only topped yourselves week after week. I may not know either of you super-duper well, but I love you both so very much and will miss you both the same. Above all else, your health is what's important, so do what's best for you and what makes you happy. Thank you for being here, leaving your mark, and making this game (this season and your individual seasons) what they were and are. :heart2:

Y feliz cumpleaños a @Aciid, mi corazón y mi alma. Te amo muchísimo. :hug:

And I called it from the beginning @Buddy! was the black horse of the competition, I feel vindication. A hospital stay and a power outage in a blizzard and a bitch is STEEL HERE, an icon. :fan:

Yeah it's been.....a week. Haven't really been on atrl in about 5 days or so, mostly because I was dealing with multiple midterms + an essay due by the end of the week (hence why I requested an extension to begin with) Then my ass got hit by a blizzard (not the kind yall into!) and lost power for over 3 days. I nearly died bitch.

2ivz0vo.jpg

2 hours ago, Aciid said:

Ok but Stone making top 4, wig. When will @PinkBox

22 minutes ago, Rhisiart said:

And I called it from the beginning @Buddy! was the black horse of the competition, I feel vindication. A hospital stay and a power outage in a blizzard and a bitch is STEEL HERE, an icon. :fan:

Love yall

2ivz0vo.jpg

Nearly half the competition quit or didn't submit :rip:

Bring the comeback round on already :gaycat4:

7 hours ago, CHANEL™ said:

Little do you know how much some people (at least, two in particular that I know of) stan for you behind closed doors.

I even stan her and she gave me a 2 in the rate

Kinda sad I wasn't able to finish my entry this week.

Pretty much, I was gonna finish it with Mel and I having sex and me dying from bleeding to death from bottoming, and Mel from exhaustion. Then Chanel was gonna find our rotting corpses, fck them and throw them in the woods. Her getaway car was gonna be full of Trump and NRA stickers.

and in case yall didn't read I was gonna include photography, they weren't going to be serious pictures but would've had dramatic ass filters.

Runway was gonna be bleeding, with blood coming out from different parts of my body.

Probably would've been BTM2/LOW regardless

ICIJmRZ.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.