HDD: #1 rep vs. HUNCHO JACK 95-120k

Duca

NEW RELEASES: JACK OF DIAMONDS

Based on first-day sales and (especially) streams, it looks like HUNCHO JACK, the collaborative project from Travis Scott and Quavo, may have a shot at a #1 chart bow. The set is already #1 at iTunes and Apple Music and its tracks occupy 50% of the Apple Music and Spotify U.S. Top 10. Could the duo battle with Taylor Swift for the top spot on the Christmas-week charts? Stay tuned.

HUNCHO JACK, Travis Scott & Quavo (Quality Control/Motown/Capitol-Grand Hustle/Epic) 95-120k total, 16-19k album

Edited by Duca

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Duca

• simmnfierzig

• slicknickshady

• State of Grace.

1 minute ago, MusicTalker said:

#1 with 95-120K SPS on Christmas week :skull:

Streaming ended Holiday boosts. But it provides better overall totals for albums anyways, so it's a trade-off.

1 minute ago, MusicTalker said:

#1 with 95-120K SPS on Christmas week :skull:

and 19k sales :rip:

I like Travis Scott so it's all good.

Just now, iHype. said:

Streaming ended Holiday boosts. But it provides better overall totals for albums anyways, so it's a trade-off.

True. Q4 is over. :'( 

so basically same numbers as last week for Taylor?

dear Lord let her be the xmas #1 :jonny2:

Ugh. Think she is not getting it again :!ohno:

4 minutes ago, iHype. said:

For streaming artists anyway. I can imagine a lot of people buying Reputation as a Christmas gift.

Edited by Timber

i'm tired of them claiming rep is fighting for #1 then it doesn't get it.

but also, i will gag if it gets beat ouf by an album with sub-20k sales

7 minutes ago, Timber said:

For streaming artists anyway. I can imagine a lot of people buying Reputation as a Christmas gift.

For all artists. This is a terrible Christmas boost compared to all her other albums

Not 16k sales :deadbanana2:

Another steady week for Taylor :clap3:

Sales will drop dramatically after christmas as always tho, she needs to release EG music video the 5th of January

Great numbers for Huncho Jack. More than Birds In The Trap! (though who knows whether it'll have the same amazing longevity Birds did)

4 minutes ago, taylor__fan said:

Another steady week for Taylor :clap3:

Sales will drop dramatically after christmas as always tho, she needs to release EG music video the 5th of January

i'm wondering if she drops the new year's day video at New Year's Rockin Eve since she seems to like that event.

15 minutes ago, iHype. said:

For all artists. This is a terrible Christmas boost compared to all her other albums

Well, we'll see what happens to her sales after Christmas.

Rep needs to get this. i will not stand for this becoming her shortest running number one :tsk:

12 minutes ago, alexanderao said:

Great numbers for Huncho Jack. More than Birds In The Trap! (though who knows whether it'll have the same amazing longevity Birds did)

I doubt it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.