31,292 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, babyboy44 said:

i need Rick to get his **** together and to get into the mood where he was during the making of Cola/Valley of the Dolls

you’re saying this as if Lana has no say on the creation of her music and she clearly doesn’t want that :rip: 

Emile's autotuned loons and recycled guitar plucks can stay relegated to one song per future projects. If we're gonna bring back BTD people, bring Dan Heath and Tim Larcombe back. Rick just needs to push back more on some of her decisions so he can stay, since he's the least likely to get fired for talking back 

1 hour ago, Body Electrician said:

whew, another Honeymoon incoming :jonny5: hold onto your wigs

Can't wait for the new The Blackest Day

I’m not here for Rick but Emile in 2018 is also not the tea. She needs a new producer to collab with :)

I want a song produced by Diplo. :smitten: 

1 minute ago, Dark Poet said:

I want a song produced by Diplo. :smitten: 

Delete your existence 

Rick can continue helping with demos while Kevin Parker produces the finalized tracks. 

28 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Rick can continue helping with demos while Kevin Parker produces the finalized tracks. 

that's what I call a CONCEPT. :heart2:

she can give her new bestie FKA twigs Rickie and his intern

I will not tolerate grandpa nowels shade

Right sorry to piss on the ‘we hate the producers that gave us some BOPS’ parade but i’m Changing the topic.

has anyone noticed the Andrew Lloyd Webber instagram that links to the audio YT of YMLM, and how it says watch the video. 

Well atm there is no video to actually watch. 

Long shot but is Jared Leto involved in the Lloyd-Webber album and could the insta pic of them both on set late last year be for a video for YMLM? I know we all thought Gucci campaign but surely we’d of had that by now?

Another day, another Rick Nowels SLANDER :biblio:

the way his timeless songwriting and musicianship has some of y'all FUMING :deadbanana2:

stop trying to force your stale ideas of how Lana's music should sound, and rather appreciate the music we are privileged to already have :)

fVtKWOs.gif

Poor Change haters

Just now, Cacciatore said:

Poor Change haters

Poor Lust For Life haters, first and foremost.:cm:

6 minutes ago, Cacciatore said:

Poor Change haters

well, hopefully they're referring to only the lyrical content and not the clunky rushed last-minute half baked out of tempo demo instrumental 

3d1S3iu.gif

11 hours ago, NOW said:

I need this Kali Uchis to snatch Rick permanently away from her, so she has no choice but to return to Justin Parker and Emile Haynie full time. Oh and Kieron can stay too.

What has Emile done these past couple of years that even warrants him returning? The last thing I heard from him was Wait For Life and that's kinda garbo tbh

5 hours ago, babyboy44 said:

i need Rick to get his **** together and to get into the mood where he was during the making of Cola/Valley of the Dolls

Who needs another Cola? :deadbanana2: The song falls off after "my ***** taste's like Pepsi Cola" :mandown: 

6 minutes ago, Cacciatore said:

Poor Change haters

They better stan for one of the best songs on Lust :clap3: 

1 minute ago, beautiful player said:

well, hopefully they're referring to the only the lyrical content and not the clunky rushed last-minute half baked out of tempo demo instrumental 

3d1S3iu.gif

What's clunky about it? It's a simple piano instrumental :skull: 

It's crazy how some of y'all will shade Rick down but clamor about how Honeymoon is her best abloom or whatevs. He hasn't made anything bad as of yet so he can stay. For now...

truthteller

11 minutes ago, Pink Matter said:

What has Emile done these past couple of years that even warrants him returning? The last thing I heard from him was Wait For Life and that's kinda garbo tbh

Who needs another Cola? :deadbanana2: The song falls off after "my ***** taste's like Pepsi Cola" :mandown: 

They better stan for one of the best songs on Lust :clap3: 

What's clunky about it? It's a simple piano instrumental :skull: 

yes, listen to the instrumental, it's literally out of tempo, and the mixing/mastering is pretty bad

also, Emile did Love

Billboard awarding Birthday Cake "best interlude of all time" :mazen: Burnt Norton did NOT deserve to be done like that

2 minutes ago, beautiful player said:

yes, listen to the instrumental, it's literally out of tempo, and the mixing/mastering is pretty bad

also, Emile did Love

a lot of great songs are that way. terrence loves you, honeymoon, 24... :smitten: 

1 minute ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

a lot of great songs are that way. terrence loves you, honeymoon, 24... :smitten: 

changing tempo intentionally for dynamic purposes isn't the same as hitting the note a little too late/early accidentally :rip: 

3 minutes ago, beautiful player said:

also, Emile did Love

I'll check the instrumental but I would hardly say that makes it clunky and half-baked. And we can thank Grandpa Nowels for Love :mandown: 

Rick is fine. It's Lana that needs to get out of her comfort zone a bit(especially lyrically)

These random ass Instagram posts :rip:

Britney whew?

5 hours ago, truthteller said:

she can give her new bestie FKA twigs Rickie and his intern

If anything, we need a twigs produced album from Lana

az9QyXW.gif

1 hour ago, Cacciatore said:

Poor Change haters

Talent won.

az9QyXW.gif