‘OPRAH’S NEXT CHAPTER’ RIHANNA INTERVIEW RANKS #1 IN KEY WOMEN DEMOS IN TIME PERIOD AND #2 IN ALL OF PRIMETIME AMONG ALL AD-SUPPORTED CABLE DELIVERING 2.5 MILLION VIEWERS
Interview Scores Second Highest Telecast in OWNHistory
New Original Series “Lovetown” Launches As Second Highest Network Premiere Ever
Los Angeles – “Oprah’s Next Chapter” featuring Oprah Winfrey’s interview with music phenomenon Rihanna (Sunday, August 19 from 9-10 p.m. ET/PT) ranked #1 in its time period across the key female demos among all ad-supported cable networks, ranked #2 in all of primetime overall among ad-supported cable, and was #1 in its time period in W18-49 among all broadcast and ad-supported cable (2.43 W25-54, 2.49 W18-49, 2.5 million total viewers). The episode posted triple digit growth across the key demos versus year ago numbers (+350% W25-54, +199% total viewers).
Sunday’s episode marked OWN’s second highest rated telecast in network history. The series also topped all key African American demos in its time period on all of broadcast and ad-supported cable (11.37 AA W25-54; 11.47 AA W18-49; 11.5 HH; 1.65 million total viewers).
“Oprah’s Next Chapter” Rihanna (Sunday, August 19 from 9-10 p.m. ET/PT)
· 2.43 W25-54, 2.49 W18-49, and 2.5 million total viewers
· Growth versus year ago: +350% W25-54, +199% total viewers
· #1 in its time period among W25-54, W18-49 and W18-34 among all ad-supported cable networks
· #1 in its time period among W18-49 among broadcast and all ad-supported cable networks
· #1 in its time period in African American key demos W25-54, W18-49, HH and P2+
Rolling Stone review Diamonds World Tour
Throughout the night, she used her hand like a cat its tongue, rubbing her thighs like she's rolling out dough, patting her crotch as if slapping cheese on a burger.