I thought of a cool Photoshop competition that everyone can participate in. Since I'm very interested in art and design, I want to see ATRL's creativity when it comes to photo manipulation (HELL YOU CAN USE PAINT if you want to )
1. The Leader will post a photoshop concept challenge where challengers must attempt to create an image that represents the challenge.
2. Challengers must PM their submission to the current leader until the time limit.
3. The Leader will decide the top 5 finalists and post the finalist' entries on this thread.
4. ATRL Members will then get to decide who the winner is by posting their votes.
5. The winner of the round gets to be the next leader and post a new challenge where members can participate in.
1. Let's keep it PG, no R Rated stuff
2. If you post your submission after the deadline, the leader cannot accept that entry unless negotiated.
3. If there is less than 5 submissions then you automatically proceed to the finals.
4. Please submit a reasonable sized entry. (DO NOT MAKE IT SUPER BIG or SMALL)
5. The challenger may only submit 1 entry per round
1. The finalist's MAY vote.
2. Voters have 3 points to distribute: 2 points - 1st pick & 1 point - 2nd pick
IMPORTANT: The Leader must present a challenge that makes sense and is understandable.
I will be the Leader for the first round.
Your challenge is to: MAKE YOUR FAVE ARTIST INTO A MYTHICAL CREATURE.
Maybe I'll try this, but I'm a noob in PS. I'm only good with gifs.
THIS,but replace gifs with text/filters.
Not even shading anyone in particular, but I'm convinced if you put a green wig and cute pumps on an inanimate object and gave it one Top 40 Dr. Luke or RedOne single, you will see threads praising and stanning for it, comparing it to Michael Jackson and how they're slayed by its good personality