I already feel like these will be my favorites. Is that weird?
Pretty much this! These titles sound so damn good! I want to listen!
Bj๖rk | Christina Aguilera | Mariah Carey | Enya
Cher | Kate Bush | Sia | Barbra Streisand | Lana Del Rey | Lady Gaga | Alanis Morissette | Marina and The Diamonds | M.I.A. | Tori Amos| Florence & The Machine | Ellie Goulding | Sin้ad O'Connor | Erykah Badu | Natalia Kills |
1. Good Girl (Carrie Underwood/Chris DeStefano/Ashley Gorley) 3:24
2. Blown Away (Chris Tompkins/Josh Kear) 4:00
4. See You Again (Carrie Underwood/Hillary Lindsey/Dave Hodges) 4:06
6. Forever Changed (Tom Douglas, Hillary Lindsey, James Slater) 4:02
10. Good In Goodbye (Carrie Underwood/Ryan Tedder/Hillary Lindsey) 4:17
11. Leave Love Alone (Gordie Sampson/Hillary Lindsey/Troy Verges) 3:19
14. Who Are You (Wendell Mobley/ Neil Thrasher/ Claude Kelly) 3:55
My Weekly Top 10:1989 Sets Chart Record, Nick Scores First Top 5! Regarding accusations that Taylor Swift is a "calculating and evil" woman: She's clearly blackmailed Jaime King into naming Her godmother of her newborn son. Karlie's room in Her NYC apartment is actually a prison cell that she has to spend an allotted amount of time in (like Persephone in the underworld). The models only accept Her dinner invitations because they know that Becky once turned Her down, so She staged her death with that whole pot incident. Selena Gomez is suffering from Stockholm Syndrome because she's been subjected to Taylor's manipulations for so long now. Lorde is too young to know better. The relevant Jonas Brothers only associate with Her because She's threatened to out Joe if they don't bend to Her every will. Ed Sheeran will do anything She wants because he's desperately in love with Her.
Lena Dunham is Her only real friend, that's why She's so tragic.