• 141+ Million records sold, only female artist with 5 Consecutive #1 Albums
• 17 Grammy wins & the most nominated female artist in history
• RIAA Top Certified Artist of the Decade & NRJ Artist of the Decade
• Billboard's Female Artist of the Decade, Top Radio Songs Artist of the Decade & Artist of the Millennium
• 3 Golden Globe nominations, 3 #1 Films, & $994M WW Box Office Gross
• Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award recipient
• $561M+ tour gross.......BEYONCÉ
[3:48 AM] poobear: its it true
[3:49 AM] poobear: that little slave girls
[3:49 AM] poobear: come on yall doors
[3:49 AM] poobear: and sell cookies :o
[3:49 AM] summer: They aren't slaves they're called girl scouts
[11:47 PM] cookie: my monotone voice and accent would make a funny rape
[11:47 PM] cookie: *rap
MICHAEL JACKSON The King of Pop
Over 750 Million Records Sold | 17 #1 Singles | 736 + Presidential Awards Won | CAREER Lasting 4 Decades | Most Successful Artist Ever | Influenced Millions |31 GUINNESS World Records| Greatest Performer Ever | Ultimate Icon/Legend | Best Selling Album Ever |
~Humanitarian :Donated over $300 million to charities
~Most Iconic Dance Ever : Moonwalk
I’ve had a buzz cut for ages and I’m not that old (as if I would be holding a baby with Justin in the room.) He kind of looks like a pedophile, so in a year or two, when he's gray, you'll be all over him.
Originally posted by Ramooon
Grammy's are like employee of the month awards.
Diana Ross, Led Zeppelin,Bjork, Arctic Monkeys and Jennifer Lopez have never won any. Does it REALLY matter? No.