1) Pink - The Truth About Love [2.9 million copies]
2) Taylor Swift - Red [1.9 millon copies]
3) Rihanna - Unapologetic [1.9 million copies]
4) Katy Perry - Prism [1.8 million copies]
5) Adele - 21 [1.6 million copies]
6) Emeli Sande - Our Version Of Events [1.5 million copies]
7) Lana Del Rey - Born To Die (Paradise-Edition) [1.4 million copies]
8) Beyoncé - Beyoncé [1.4 million copies]
9) Lady GaGa - Artpop [1.3 million copies]
10) Miley Cyrus - Bangerz [1.2 million copies]
11) Celine Dion - Loved Me Back To Life [1.1 million copies]
12) Lorde - Pure Heroine [1.1 million copies]
- Adele holds the record for most albums sold in a calendar year with 15.3 million copies.
- Rihanna appears on the list ten times, more than any other artist.
- Katy Perry is the only person to appear at the bottom of the list two consecutive years or at all.
- 2006 was the last time Shakira appeared on a year end list even though she has released albums since.
- Lorde replaces Miley Cyrus as the youngest artist to appear on the list.
- Madonna is the oldest artist to appear on the list.
- Amy Winehouse, Adele and Norah Jones are the only artists to take the top spot two years in a row.
- Mariah, Whitney, Madonna, & Celine Dion all appear on the list, Janet Jackson does not.
Last edited by satellites.™ 12/27/2013 at 4:14 PM.
My problem isn't the body it's more because of the body hair + stretch marks on the side. Plus I find nipples weird and I don't want people staring at mine.
On Britney GMA:
Originally posted by Press
She basically said a few words over the track just standing there, so that's like performing the song tbh.
Originally posted by Britney Spears
Dear X17, I want to apologize for the past incident with the umbrella. I was preparing a character for a possible movie role where the husband doesn't play his part so they swap places. Unfortunately I didn't get the part, I'm sorry I got a lil carried away with my role!