• 164+ Million records sold, only artist with 6 Consecutive #1 Albums
• 20 Grammy wins & the most nominated female artist in history
• RIAA Top Certified Artist of the Decade & NRJ Artist of the Decade
• Billboard's Female & Top Radio Songs Artist of the Decade & Artist of the Millennium
• 3 Golden Globe nominations, 3 #1 Films, & $994M WW Box Office Gross
• Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award recipient
• $667M+ tour gross.......BEYONCÉ
Bey. Drake. Nicki.
BANKS - Justin Timberlake - Ariana Grande - Sean Paul - Janet Jackson - Ciara - Whitney Houston - Cassie - Lady Gaga - Destiny's Child - Missy Elliott - Mariah Carey - Lana Del Rey - J. Cole - Mary J. Blige - Frank Ocean - Rihanna - Pitbull - Ameriie - Britney Spears - Eve - Trina - Madonna - Khia - Kanye
After months of dating. The gal in question called shotgun left him paying DUST.
Originally posted by Monster Megamind
Bottom line is that this is a lesson for me too... I should not invest so much of my emotions in Gaga... For me her success means that a gay icon is finally getting its due recognition. I don't want her to be called a fad. I'm literally crying right now...
CARLY RAE JEPSEN | LORDE | RIHANNA | BJÖRK | ALICE GLASS | FKA TWIGS | JAMES BLAKE | IAMAMIWHOAMI | M.I.A. | CHARLI XCX
SOPHIE | CHVRCHES | ARCADE FIRE | SKY FERREIRA | APHEX TWIN | THE XX | THE KNIFE | ARCA | GRIMES | BEYONCÉ | MARINA & THE DIAMONDS | JESSY LANZA
ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER | FLORENCE + THE MACHINE | ROBYN | RADIOHEAD | KATE BUSH | HOLLY HERNDON | ST. VINCENT | SLEIGH BELLS | NICOLAS JAAR