Lets use common sense:If she gave birth in early January, and she gave birth in August, and had the Australia interview in October. That would mean that she was 5 months and 7 months pregnant respectively. Why would she need to manipulate her bump when science shows she would have actually had a bump at the time?
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun is a classic record, a feminist anthem, not to mention it's a staple in every female empowerment movie ever created. The song has also been covered extensively through the years and it's one of the most defining songs of the 80's.
Girls Just Want To Have Fun is on a whole different level. It is such a great song.
Material Girl is cute though....
• 150+ Million records sold, only female artist with 5 Consecutive #1 Albums
• 20 Grammy wins & the most nominated female artist in history
• RIAA Top Certified Artist of the Decade & NRJ Artist of the Decade
• Billboard's Female Artist of the Decade, Top Radio Songs Artist of the Decade & Artist of the Millennium
• 3 Golden Globe nominations, 3 #1 Films, & $994M WW Box Office Gross
• Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award recipient
• $561M+ tour gross.......BEYONCÉ
Jason crumples to his knees in another night’s rain...and he simply remembers, once again removed from a situation and reduced to fantasy. “Cheeeyyyyennnnneeee!” He’s in his very own movie, wondering helplessly why no-one else can see. The reason for that is that this is actually a song, but who needs visuals with something already so vivid? The electrothrob applied is one of the most reliable sounds in pop, and he seizes on it like few but the man behind the lost-love-maintains-respiration-maintaining-pain trauma of “Breathing” could...