I combine 2 tours into one and call it the same tour in order to pass $200M. - clairebear
A Hive on Bey's baby bumps*
Originally posted by Havoc
Lets use common sense:
If she gave birth in early January, and she gave birth in August, and had the Australia interview in October. That would mean that she was 5 months and 7 months pregnant respectively. Do women not start to show by 5-7 months? Why would she need to manipulate her bump when science shows she would have actually had a bump at the time?
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun is a classic record, a feminist anthem, not to mention it's a staple in every female empowerment movie ever created. The song has also been covered extensively through the years and it's one of the most defining songs of the 80's.
In this particular case, I go with GJWHF. I don't really like Material Girl.
Originally posted by lancelovesgaga
people are still talking about Gaga's performance and C2C. Everywhere I've been going (fast food place, mall, store, etc) I always hear someone mention Gaga (which wasn't happening for the past 2 years)
Girls Just Want To Have Fun is on a whole different level. It is such a great song.
Material Girl is cute though....
• 147+ Million records sold, only female artist with 5 Consecutive #1 Albums
• 20 Grammy wins & the most nominated female artist in history
• RIAA Top Certified Artist of the Decade & NRJ Artist of the Decade
• Billboard's Female Artist of the Decade, Top Radio Songs Artist of the Decade & Artist of the Millennium
• 3 Golden Globe nominations, 3 #1 Films, & $994M WW Box Office Gross
• Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award recipient
• $561M+ tour gross.......BEYONCÉ