- To look Dance In The Dark for HUGE hints about the next album!
- The album is kind of a blend of Born This Way, The Fame Monster and The Fame but it still sounds fresh. It has themes and sounds from The Fame, lyrical style of The Fame Monster, the sophistication of Born This Way!
- The album will be more down to earth!
- Stuck On F*cking You won`t be on the album!
- The album will be released in the second half of 2012, most likely fall/winter. If not then, very early 2013!
- The tour will be in two parts (like the Monster Ball). One will be Born This Way and a few The Fame Monster songs and the other will be Born This Way and fourth album songs!
- The tour probably won`t be until Spring/Summer!
- The album will be shorter than Born This Way but longer than The Fame Monster!
- The album will most likely be an EP. A high-profile EP, like The Fame Monster!
- There`ll be no religious on the album. It`s not all crosses and the rosary and stuff!
- The album will focus on more of a single topic, like The Fame or The Fame Monster. Born This Way was extremely varied in musical style and this one won`t try to span so many different types of music!
- There`ll be an Elton John collaboration on the album!
- Gaga will soon drop hints about new songs on the album!
- September 2012 will be very important!
- The tour will be here before we know it!
- Gaga is shooting for 450 dates on the Born This Way tour!
- The Born This Way era is fading away. It lasted longer than The Fame Monster era. She is ready to move on. (The Fame Monster era [September 2009 - September 2010 = 1 year] & Born This Way era [September 2010 - still going = 1 year and 3 months])
I wish every single fact there is actually true. But they're a bit...obvious.
Originally posted by Nicole
Another night comes to an end. Meaning another morning is around the corner, and Madonna will have to face the horrifying ordeal of having to look at her reflection, one day older. I wonder if she's had all the mirrors in her house taken down.