Thanks guys! I'm gon try and finish this up by this weekend cuz I already got a lot of homework from the new semester and I'm sure there will be even more as it goes on so I'm gonna give 10 through 6 tonight with the rest to follow this weekend. Also I'm gonna recap this all with a few changes because I re-did my list over again so here we go!:
40. Dr. Dre f/ Eminem and Skylar Grey "I Need A Doctor"
39. Cee Lo Green "Bright Light Bigger City"
38. Lady Antebellum "Just A Kiss"
37. Lupe Fiasco "The Show Goes On"
36. Blake Shelton "Honey Bee"
35. Robyn "Call Your Girlfriend"
34. Jason Aldean "Dirt Road Anthem"
33. Coldplay "Paradise"
32. Lil Wayne "How To Love"
31. Taylor Swift "Mean"
30. Radiohead "Lotus Flower"
29. Foster The People "Pumped Up Kicks"
28. Nicki Minaj f/ Drake "Moment 4 Life"
27. Coldplay "Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall"
26. Red Hot Chili Peppers "The Adventures of Rain Dance Maggie"
25. P!nk "Perfect"
24. Skrillex "First of the Year (Equinox)"
23. Jason Aldean and Kelly Clarkson "Don't You Wanna Stay"
22. Lil Wayne "6'7""
21. Taylor Swift "Back To December"
20. Katy Perry f/ Kanye West "E.T."
19. The Band Perry "If I Die Young"
18. Nicki Minaj "Super Bass"
17. J. Cole "Work Out"
16. Skrillex "Scary Monsters and Sprites"
15. Maroon 5 f/ Christina Aguilera "Moves Like Jagger"
14. Beyoncé f/ Andre 3000 "Party"
13. Jay-Z and Kanye West "In Paris"
12. Lady GaGa "Born This Way"
11. Adele "Someone Like You"
Rihanna f/ Drake "What's My Name?"
I loved this song since the moment it came out. Rihanna and Drake work so well together. With her verses on the chorus and his rap verses this makes the perfect collaboration. Loves it.
Tony Bennett and Amy Winehouse "Body and Soul"
Again another perfect collaboration. Tony and Amy both sound amazing on this track.
Mumford & Suns "The Cave"
One of the best alternative songs I've heard this year and it's very relaxing as well.
Kanye West f/ Rihanna, Kid Cudi and Fergie "All of the Lights"
Again another great collaboration. With Kanye's genius raps, Rihanna's fun chorus, Cudi's...verse and Fergie's amazing rap verse this truly is a flawless track.
Foo Fighters "Walk"
One of the best if not the best rock song of 2011. FF never disappoints.
Thanks everyone again! Now the moment you've all been waiting for the #1 song of 2011 is...........
Adele "Rolling In The Deep"
The song is flawless from start to finish. The pounding beat, the lyrics, her amazing voice...this is no doubt the best song of 2011! I'm so happy to see a truly talented and beautiful artist like Adele slay the world like she did this past year. Hope her amazing success continues in 2012 and beyond!
Happy, free, confused and lonely
Happy = definition of gay. Free because 22 is the time to explore your sexuality. Confused about Her sexuality. Lonely because She doesn't know who She can talk to about Her desires. :jonny: