How can anyone NOT believe this? John Travolta is notorious for his cruising...
And now there is a second masseur suing John saying the same thing! This day just keeps getting worse for him!
• 147+ Million records sold, only female artist with 5 Consecutive #1 Albums
• 20 Grammy wins & the most nominated female artist in history
• RIAA Top Certified Artist of the Decade & NRJ Artist of the Decade
• Billboard's Female Artist of the Decade, Top Radio Songs Artist of the Decade & Artist of the Millennium
• 3 Golden Globe nominations, 3 #1 Films, & $994M WW Box Office Gross
• Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award recipient
• $561M+ tour gross.......BEYONCÉ
well well seems the golddigging chancer making these allegations has been found out. After Travolta presented proof of being 1000s of miles away at the time of the alleged incident, the case was dropped and the lawyer no longer represents the accuser.
Just shows that you should ALWAYS be sceptical about these claimants. So easy to make cheap and very harmful accusations. I think its disgraceful that the accused is all over the media while the accuser can remain anonymous without any proof. Travoltas rep is damaged no matter what happens or how innocent he is. Not fair at all.
The shocking lawsuit accusing Hollywood legend John Travolta of sexual battery and assault has been dropped by the first male massage therapist who made the allegations.
According to RadarOnline the alleged victim’s legal counsel dropped the case after admitting that he got the date of the alleged incident wrong.
The first man accused the ‘Grease’ star of assaulting him in Los Angeles on the 16th of January 2012 but after proof emerged that the actor was in New York on that day the anonymous man admitted he was mistaken.
Now his Los Angeles based lawyer Okorie Okorocha has claimed he is no longer handling the case against Travolta...
there's apparently another two men seeking big sums of money for their alleged "suffering". BooHoo you lying bitches. Quit trying to destroy somebodies career and dig for gold. You aint getting a damn cent.