Black Eyed Peas And Beyonce Tracks Among Most Played Songs At Weddings In UK
24th April 2012, 13:33
The artists have topped a new poll by Spotify which analyses playlists specifically made for the special day.
You may also like:
Will.i.am: "Black Eyed Peas Will Be Together Forever"
Latest Black Eyed Peas News
Black Eyed Peas' hit 'I Gotta Feeling' has been named as the most played song at weddings in the UK in a new poll by music streaming service Spotify.
The track beat Nashville rockers Kings Of Leon's 'Sex On Fire' which came in at number two with The Killers 'Mr Brightside' taking the third spot.
Adele's 'Make You Feel My Love' scraped into the top ten and there were two entries from Beyonce in the top 20 with 'Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)' at number seven and 'Crazy In Love' at 14.
The Black Eyed Peas are currently on hiatus with each member pursuing different projects.
Will.i.am is currently a star on new music reality show The Voice alongside the likes of Jessie J, Sir Tom Jones and Danny O'Donoghue.
You can view the full top 20 list from the most played songs at weddings in the UK compiled by Spotify below:
1. Black Eyed Peas – 'I Gotta Feeling'
2. Kings of Leon – 'Sex On Fire'
3. The Killers – 'Mr Brightside'
4. Stevie Wonder – 'Superstition'
5. Abba – 'Dancing Queen'
6. Journey – 'Don't Stop Believin'
7. Beyoncé – 'Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)'
8. Billy Idol – 'White Wedding'
9. OutKast – 'Hey Ya!'
10. Adele – 'Make You Feel My Love'
11. Jason Mraz – 'I'm Yours'
12. Stevie Wonder – 'Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I’m Yours)'
13. Jackson 5 – 'Blame It On The Boogie'
14. Beyoncé – 'Crazy In Love'
15. Al Green – 'Let's Stay Together'
16. Take That – 'Greatest Day'
17. The Proclaimers – 'I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)'
18. Barry White – 'You're The First, The Last, My Everything'
19. Dolly Parton – '9 To 5'
20. Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes – '(I've Had) The Time Of My Life'
I work a tons of weddings in America and just about every single one plays Single Ladies by Beyonce. So it's interesting seeing this list. I don't see BEP played as much(its usually The Time or I Gotta Feeling) instead they have been replaced with LMFAO songs. Don't Stop Believing is always a song played towards the end as well. I've never heard Kings of Leon or The Killers at a Wedding. Very rarely do I hear Michael Jackson/Jackson 5 or ABBA.
Just my perspective from America.
Originally posted by Alexz
It would be quite sad if Stefaknee died in the surgery :ahh:
Originally posted by Ale-Alejandro
We'll just call her Lady Handicapped, is that okay with you?
Anyway she can't walk so who cares if it's the hip or the knee?
Originally posted by RomanNavy
Gaga probably spread her legs too far last friday night in the born this way bus so that's why the hips are a lil bit sensitive right now. No biggie she'll be fine
Originally posted by ToxicArmy
Roll, Roll Wheelchair Baby Work it move those wheels crazy