Lindsay Lohan left a Beverly Hills salon today with freshly died red hair. It appears she's returned to her trademark color after modeling platinum locks for the past year and a half. Lindsay's hair transformation may be part of her career turnaround. Lindsay hosted SNL last week with mixed reviews, and is set to star in a Lifetime film based on the life of Elizabeth Taylor. She's serious about getting back to work, and recently told Matt Lauer she's doing her best to stay out of trouble. What do you think of her dramatic hair change?
• 141+ Million records sold, only female artist with 5 Consecutive #1 Albums
• 17 Grammy wins & the most nominated female artist in history
• RIAA Top Certified Artist of the Decade & NRJ Artist of the Decade
• Billboard's Female Artist of the Decade, Top Radio Songs Artist of the Decade & Artist of the Millennium
• 3 Golden Globe nominations, 3 #1 Films, & $994M WW Box Office Gross
• Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award recipient
• $561M+ tour gross.......BEYONCÉ
Shaki collab. Eminem collab. Collabs with prominent Euro DJs.
No amount of #1s will ever allow Rihanna to truly compete with Beyonce again. She's on another level. eBey dropped her album like a match in a pool of gas and watched as she set everyone on fire.