You're a naked mole rat-looking bum and you're seriously garbage. You're a troll, you're uneducated, you can't formulate one mother****ing readable sentence, and worst of all, you're a huge-ass contradiction. Claiming I'M coming with the same stale-ass reads everytime when that's what you always say and claiming I'M obsessed with you when nearly 25% of your posts in this thread are about me. You're a ****ing dumbass bitch. Get off my quote button, you ****-smelling orphan. Such a waste of existence.
Ikr!! Ever since that Foxay Roast thread she's become a thorn in my ass.
Originally posted by Rigalo
Hey gorls. Well, I’ve been banned because of this bitch TWICE now and it aint happening again. Over my last ban I realized that I actually like azealia’s music, a lot. I was just blinded by hate because Nicki is one of my favorites and ya know. Everyone has been hating on her lately and praising Banks all in the one breath and that had me a bit bothered, I won’t lie. So, while I still do believe that Nicki is the better rapper overall, I’ve come to terms that I do love Banks as well and she has a lot of talent. I know that when banks blows up there will be more than enough space for the both of them.
And if you don't stop with these shady ass GIFs, you'll have more to deal with than just those points.
I will. askdfjl
Originally posted by Katie
What on earth could you possibly say about the context of that post that would make it better? I'm interested in hearing this
Well just a few things:
- I was in a bad mindset that day. I realize it's no excuse for such disrespect and viciousness, but something had just happened before I got on ATRL that had me in a **** **** mood.
- I was banned with nowhere close to 10 points. That should be compensation for something.
- Before that post, I was at zero warning points and for a reason. I could understand permanent points for something that consistently happened, but it was an out of character moment.
- If perma-banned members can be granted amnesty, I believe permanent points on one messy post can be given an expiration date. Even if that date happens to be 6 months, 1 years, or 2 from now.
- If Chris Brown can be forgiven I'd like to think there's hope for me.
I'm not advocating for the reversal of that warning. I'm simply asking for a more sensible time frame for a one time offense that I was already punished for.