Welcome Home Heroes with Whitney Houston (full concert)
After finding it hard to listen to her music and stuff because she’s passed away, today I was finally ready to relive some of my favorite Whitney moments. I think you all know how it usually ends up, you get stuck on YouTube for hours clicking on video suggestions…
So I came across the full Welcome Home Heroes concert. I had actually never seen that one before even though I knew about it. And BOY WAS I FLOORED. I’m still so ****ing slayed I can’t even take.
1. "The Star-Spangled Banner"
2. "I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me)"
3. "Saving All My Love for You"
4. "How Will I Know"
5. Love Song Medley:
* "Didn't We Almost Have It All"
* "A House Is Not a Home"
* "Where Do Broken Hearts Go"
6. "All the Man That I Need"
7. "One Moment in Time" (Instrumental)
8. "My Name Is Not Susan"
10. "A Song for You"
12. "Who Do You Love"
13. "I'm Your Baby Tonight"
14. "Greatest Love of All"
15. "The Battle Hymn of the Republic"
The vocals! The set list! The dancing! The audience! The energy!!!
It’s perfection. One and a half hours of just nonstop massacre! Whitney at the top of her game, FOR SURE. If you haven’t already you should definitely check it out.