It's doing so well without promo it probably doesn't really need it, but I'd love for her to perform it on Idol soon. I'm sad that most of the high profile performances we have she was still getting used to singing it.
Kelly's been able to fight off, Glee songs for 3 weeks, Set Fire To The Rain, Carrie's debut, BoB's debut, Katy's grammy promoted debut, Whitney's funeral promoted songs, and even Madonna's superbowl promoted debut. Remember that time when she had to fight to get ahead of David Guetta/Nicki? They're barely even in the top 15 anymore.
The good memories.
I'm sure we will be looking back this again in the release of Dark Side.
1. Fun. - We Are Young: 285001
2. Kelly Clarkson - Stronger: 225093
3. Katy Perry - Part of Me: 184090
4. The Wanted - Glad You Came: 171008
5. ADELE - Set Fire to the Rain: 163808
6. B.o.B - So Good: 157379
7. Nicki Minaj - Starships: 149106
8. Gotye - Somebody That I Used to Know: 126922
9. Chris Brown - Turn Up the Music: 111359
10. Tyga - Rack City: 106455
11. Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You: 104719
12. Carrie Underwood - Good Girl: 104227