How does one craft such a flawless song and a flawless video? This is the blue-print for all our faves. It is nuts. I live for this song and the video, especially the 3:00 mark. This has got to be my favorite Janet Jackson song.
Crazy bus, crazy bus, Riding on the crazy bus, Riding up, riding down, Driven by a funny clown, Wacky, goony, goofy, spoony, High as a plane or a balloon-y, Crazy bus, come ride with us.
[3:48 AM] poobear: its it true
[3:49 AM] poobear: that little slave girls
[3:49 AM] poobear: come on yall doors
[3:49 AM] poobear: and sell cookies :o
[3:49 AM] summer: They aren't slaves they're called girl scouts
[11:47 PM] cookie: my monotone voice and accent would make a funny rape
[11:47 PM] cookie: *rap
• 150+ Million records sold, only female artist with 5 Consecutive #1 Albums
• 20 Grammy wins & the most nominated female artist in history
• RIAA Top Certified Artist of the Decade & NRJ Artist of the Decade
• Billboard's Female Artist of the Decade, Top Radio Songs Artist of the Decade & Artist of the Millennium
• 3 Golden Globe nominations, 3 #1 Films, & $994M WW Box Office Gross
• Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award recipient
• $561M+ tour gross.......BEYONCÉ