This will be my second attempt to another best of's.
Hope you all support it like what you did in my first best of's.
I will be presenting my:
Top 150 songs and Top 50 wannabees
2nd Year-end Awards:
Favorite Alternative Song
Favorite Country Song
Favorite Dance/ RnB song
Favorite Kpop Song
Favorite Pop Song
Favorite Male Artist
Favorite Female Artist
Favorite Kpop Act
Favorite American Idol 2011 Peformance
Favorite New Artist
My countdown will start after the 15th since that will be the last chart to be counted for this year's top 150 list.
Before anything else let us rewind of what happened last year:
Top 20 songs:
20. ONE REPUBLIC- Secrets
19. MIRANDA COSGROVE- Kissin' U
18. RIHANNA- Rude Boy
17. THE SCRIPT- For The First Time
16. TRAIN- If It's Love
15. USHER feat. PITBULL- DJ Got Us Falling In Love
14. FAR EAST MOVEMENT feat. THE CATARACTS & DEV- Like A G6
13. RIHANNA- Only Girl (In The World)
12. MCFLY feat. TAIO CRUZ- Shine A Light
11. KRIS ALLEN- Before We Come Undone
10. SARA BAREILLES- King Of Anything
9. DAVID ARCHULETA- Something 'Bout Love
8. MAROON 5- Misery
7. KATY PERRY- California Gurls
6. B.O.B feat. HAYLEY WILLIAMS- Airplanes
5. THE SCRIPT- Nothing
4. EMINEM feat. RIHANNA- Love The Way You Lie
3. BRUNO MARS- Just The Way You Are
2. KRIS ALLEN- The Truth
1. KATY PERRY- Teenage Dream
and the winners last year for my year-end awards:
FAVORITE ALTERNATIVE SONG
" MAROON 5- Misery"
FAVORITE COUNTRY SONG
" LADY ANTEBELLUM- Need You Now"
FAVORITE DANCE/ RnB SONG
" LADY GAGA feat. BEYONCE- Telephone"
FAVORITE BALLAD SONG
" BRUNO MARS- Just The Way You Are"
I like the top 20 last year, hope I'll like the top 20 this year too
Originally posted by MusicLoverDude
Alright you know what, I am DONE with all you overrated idiots and irrelevant losers that don't even know or talk to fiercE. I'm not gonna let you garbage bags walk all over me and for one thing I am NOT going to stay up all night just to catch up to this piece of **** who went to even more extreme measures than me. I have dogs to take care of every morning plus chores so I'd rather get SOME sleep and frankly, I'd rather worry about making sure my MOM isn't my enemy tomorrow. And it's fourth of July. So you know what....I'm not even going to wait for the end of the flipping round. I QUIT!