wait I thought the goal was to update to vb5? am confused.
That's the goal but we can't launch until the issues with it have been fixed by vB. We've also exhausted all the temporary solutions to keep the current forum stable, so we're doing a temporary move to vB4.
Originally posted by johnrm
is the searching feature will going to be back soon?
ATRL on vB4 (Temporary setup)
- Aiming for some time next week (as soon as work is complete).
- 3 schemes (ATRL Main, Ice Cold & Grayscale).
- Latest threads header module will be supported.
- Search and Registrations to return
- Design will be a simplified version of this one (cleaner, less borders and gradients).
- Transferring to vB4 may take 8-10hrs (most likely an overnight process).
- Mobile design will be standard (no custom work) for now. The new mobile setup will be much better than what we have now anyway; includes multi-quote and other features this one lacks.
- Additional functionality will be added after launch.
Not part of launch (and may not appear till vB5):
Prefix Icons (Categories for threads).
Games (reservations and winners log).
Birthday alerts from ATRL-o-matic