Unfortunately, days are kind of complicated because of the alliance system. I was hoping one of the non-allied people would survive so we could vote them off in the morning. To kill someone, we'd have to convince members of an alliance to go against their ally and vote them off. Which doesn't help them at all tbh.
Are the MockingYous really going after me because I decided not to join? Look y'all, I'm sorry, I seriously have mad respect for all of you and loved playing with you last round. I'm still rooting for y'all and told my alliance that you all are off limits as far as hunting goes, I just don't think it's as strong of an alliance anymore so I chose to join a different one. I don't know what else I can do now. Please don't target me anymore.
RIGHT NOW EVERYONE SHOULD BE PLANNING FOR THE NEXT NIGHT
TOMORROW NIGHT WILL BE A FEAST
WHAT IS A FEAST?!
A feast is an event in the games where items that will help a tribute are placed out in an arena and tributes must fight to see who will win it. Only one person can receive the feast item. There will be three items in each feast, or more if i say so. Your chances of surviving a feast is the same as if you were attacking another tribute. Which are 50% Chance of Dying 25% Chance of Surviving unharmed and a 25% Chance of surviving with 1 injury Members of the same alliance can go for the same item, but this can result in death or injury of an ally, by an ally. Feast are OPTIONAL and you don't have to attend if you don't wish to. Feast will be held at night and normal killing and injuries will still occur in other arenas. You cannot participate in the feast AND hunt. More than one person can go for an item. You may come out of it alive, or you may come out with an injury. It is all in the odds.
2ND NIGHT'S FEAST ITEMS
-Invisibility Cloak-This will make you invincible for the next TWO NIGHTS after you receive it. Your probability of dying is zero and the hunter will always miss, BUT the Rocket Launcher counteracts this item and it will make your probability of dying 50%, but you and the tribute hunting you must be in the same area. You can still hunt with the cloak. If you injure someone, they won't know who you are, but if you kill them, they will know.
-Rocket Launcher- this item makes it so that your kill rate is 100% even if the person is hiding. (They must be in the area you selected to kill them in though) If your target had the Invisibility cloak then your chances are only 50%. It last only for two nights and you must use it the next two nights after you receive it.
-The Medallion of Truth-This item allows you to have telepathic powers for one night and scan 2 areas. You will be allowed to see who was in that area for the night, what their actions were. You must use it the night after you receive it.
-Health Pack- This item allows the user to heal all of his or her injures. The item can be used whenever the user feels like it. But it DOES NOT negate death. If you are murdered while in possession of the health pack, it will go in the hands of whomever killed you. If you are in possession of the pack, you must PM me that you wish to use it when you send in your night actions. You will be healed BEFORE the night officially begins so that you will start that night with full health.
NONE OF THESE ITEMS WILL BE USED UNTIL NIGHT 3
BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR
If you wish to participate in the FEAST your PM for your night actions should say "Boomtown Feast" and what item you will be fighting for
I'm guessing we don't know who receives the Invisibility Cloak (minus the holder)? Due to the whole secret injury thing.
Yup. I will tell the tributes who battle for that item if they were injured or if they died fighting for it. But they won't know who injured them if they get injured during it, but they will know who killed them is they die during it. Get it?
The only people who will know the owner of the invisible cloak is, is the wielder and his/her alliance, and the person they murder during the next to nights (if they murder anyone at all)
ashley tisdale | beyoncé | britney spears | calvin harris | carly rae jepsen | christina aguilera | coldplay | demi lovato ellie goulding | janet jackson | ke$ha | lady gaga | lana del rey | marina & the diamonds | matthew koma | mia martina michelle branch | miley cyrus | nicki minaj | rihanna | rita ora | shania twain | taylor swift | wynter gordon | zedd
During the day one tribute sent his/her's PM in to me too early and the subject wasn't correct and I skipped over it. THERE IS ACTUALLY 25 TRIBUTES LEFT AND "MzD" IS NOT DEAD!
I apologize to Mzd and to all of the tributes for this mistake.
IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN!
This should be a reminder to let you guys know not to send me your night actions UNTIL I ANNOUNCE THE NIGHT, NOT BEFORE (During the day)! Let me make the right adjustments.