I'm learning lessons to make mistakes
. . .If I get burned, no embers break.
You told me I'm my destiny
. . . While your power gets the best of me..
Repeatedly, I get neglected.
. . .You claim that I am unperfected..
It's safe to say that this will be the official thread for the next book.
And It's disappointing to me that I was banned during the season finale. Here are my thoughts:
1. The episode killed me.
2. Wow at Amon's true identity.
3. Damn at Korra going into avatar state at the end.
4. Tenzin's children are awesome.
5. Best season finale ever My only complaint is that it could have been a 90 minute episode The episode was too short!
Anyways! My opinions of what's next to come:
1. I hope they have more kind of bending, like "Dark Energy" bending or some sort. Something like this
2. I hope a lightning bender can really harness lightning to it's full potential Would it be amazing to see a "thunderstorm" attack, like chain lightning, or force field.. and TELEPORT
3. I hope someone can bend "ice/cold energy" and have ice beams, ice blades, BLIZZARD I've been playing a lot of Diablo lately.
4. I hope someone can bend a "Light or Holy Energy." Like you know there are priests/bishops magician class in games? This could be it. They could have like a "light-based attack", something like "Angel Ray", or something much more powerful like this (The skill is called "Genesis"):
5. Same goes for a fire bender, I hope someone can harness an ultimate form of attack, I'm talking about meteor shower
6. I have a feeling we'll have an avatar-like enemy in future series. Someone who's not an avatar but through training and learning has mastered all the elements, and becomes much more powerful than the avatar. Something like the the witch from Narnia.
7. There should be like an "God, or ultimate" element-specific master or something. Someone spiritual. Like an Ice lord, or a fire lord, or a So much possibilities.