10. The Edge of Glory - Lady Gaga (8th Week on Chart. LW: #6. Peak: #2)
9. Moments - One Direction (8th Week on Chart. LW: #3. Peak: #1)
8. Feels So Close - Calvin Harris (2nd Week on Chart. LW: #8. Peak: #8)
7. Give Your Heart a Break - Demi Lovato (DEBUT)
6. Where Have You Been - Rihanna (DEBUT)
5. Titanium - David Guetta featuring Sia (2nd Week on Chart. LW: #9. Peak: #5)
4. More Than This - One Direction (2nd Week on Chart. LW: #10. Peak: #4)
3. Some Nights - fun. (DEBUT)
2. Tell Me a Lie - One Direction (8th Week on Chart. LW: #1. Peak: #1)
1. Only the Horses - Scissor Sisters (RE-DEBUT. 2nd Week on Chart. Peak: #1)
I am working on Graphics, they just aren't up to my satisfaction yet.
I went into one of these places last week and there was a guy behind the counter, I ordered a medium black, no sugar, but then he started asking me if I wanted "ventro" or other foreign-sounding words, I was thinking sis, I just want a normal coffee :biblio: then he asked for my name while holding the cup :biblio: I turned and walked out of there so fast, didn't want him asking for my number.
A New #1 will debut tomorrow. Will "Tell Me A Lie" reclaim the throne it's already held for 4 weeks prior? Or will fun.'s "Some Nights" rise to the top in it's 2nd week? Lady Gaga has been close to the top before with "The Edge of Glory", but with a new song entering the chart this week could she claim the throne for the first time? Or will One Direction claim the top spot for it's 6th week with it's 3rd song "More Than This"? Or perhaps a different song will take the top spot?
Tomorrow will also be the debut of graphics for the first time. Exciting.